Post Matric Scholarship: The Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students in Punjab for 2023 is now open for applications from eligible students. This scholarship provides financial assistance to students of Class 11 and above and offers a range of benefits. The accompanying article provides in-depth information about the scholarship for the students’ convenience, including the eligibility criteria and the application process. The information provided will help students gain a better understanding of the objectives, benefits, and requirements of the scholarship, enabling them to successfully apply for the award.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, about…
The Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students in Punjab is now accepting applications from students who are citizens or legal residents of Punjab. The Government of Punjab’s Department of Social Justice, Empowerment & Minorities is offering this scholarship to Class 11 and above students as an opportunity to continue their education with financial support. The selected students will receive up to INR 750 per month along with other benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for post-matric students in Punjab to further their education and should not be missed. So, take advantage of this opportunity and apply soon.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Key Points
|Introduced By||Department of Social Justice, Empowerment & Minorities, Government of Punjab|
|Name of Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Punjab 2023|
|Objective||To provide financial help to students for education|
|Benefits||INR 750 per month with a number of additional perks|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students of Punjab from class 11th to above|
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Punjab Details
The purpose of the Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Punjab is to provide financial support to OBC students so that they can continue their education after matriculation or secondary school. The scholarship aims to address the education disparities in the state of Punjab by providing access to higher education to underprivileged students.
The selected candidates will receive the following awards:
- Allowance for maintenance (up to INR 750 per month)
- Reader fees for blind students
- Payment of non-refundable costs
- Study tour charges
- Typing and printing costs for theses
- Book allowance for students enrolled in correspondence courses
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a permanent resident of Punjab
- Be identified as belonging to the OBC category
- Have passed a matriculation, higher secondary, or higher examination from a recognized university or board of secondary education
- Be enrolled in a recognized post-matriculation or post-secondary course
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 1 lakh.
Post Matric Scholarship Registration Steps for Student
Procedure To register as a student on the Student Corner, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal, Government.
- Upon accessing the official website, you will be directed to the homepage. Here, you need to click on the “Student Registration” option.
- Upon clicking on the “Student Registration” option, the registration page will appear on your screen. In this page, you will be required to provide the following information:
- Aadhar Number
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- E-Mail ID
- Annual Income
- Pin Code, etc.
- Submit Application Form After filling in all the required details, you need to click on the “Submit” button to finalize the submission of your application form.