Inspire Scholarship Status: The Inspire Scholarship 2023, administrated by the Authority of Science and Technology (DST) of the Indian Government, is an annual celebration of academic excellence and scholarship. This prestigious scholarship, established in 2002 as part of the flagship programme Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE), offers financial support to high-achieving students who show exceptional promise in the field of Natural and Basic Sciences. The selection process highly competitive, and recipients are select based on their potential to make a positive impact in the world. If you are a high school student with a passion for studying challenging subjects in the Natural or Basic Sciences, consider applying for the Inspire Scholarship 2023.
Inspire Scholarship, Status about…
The Ministry of Science and Technology has initiated the Inspire Scholarship 2023 to support students in pursuing their academic goals, regardless of their financial background. This scholarship program offers financial assistance to students who have chosen to study in the field of science. It aims to encourage students to pursue careers in this stream, with the ultimate goal of creating a brighter future. The scholarship is open to students pursuing a degree in any field of study within the science stream. Whether you interested in architecture, engineering, law, or business, this scholarship program provides an opportunity for you to achieve your academic goals. Don’t miss this chance to secure your future – read this article for more information on the scholarship’s objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, and application process.
Inspire Scholarship Status & Details
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Department Of Science And Technology
|To Provide Scholarship
Inspire Scholarship Economic Incentives Status
Under the Inspire Scholarship Scheme, the Authority will provide a yearly scholarship award of Rs 80000 per student. The scholarship award consists of a monthly stipend of Rs 5000 for a total of Rs 60000. In addition, all scholarship recipients are require to participate in a summer research project supervised by a recognized researcher in a research center across India. The scholarship will also cover a mentorship fee of Rs 20000 for the summer research project. Upon completion of the project, scholars must submit a report and certificate from their mentor within the specified time frame.
Inspire Scholarship Benefits And Features
- INSPIRE a scholarship program launched by the National Authority of Science and Technology on 13th November 2008, costing 1979.25 crores.
- A scholarship of Rs 80000 is offer to 10000 applicants each year by the government.
- The scheme provides economic assistance to all applicants who wish to pursue education in the science stream but cannot do so due to their economic circumstance.
- Inspire plan includes this scholarship.
- There are also many scholarships, internships, and fellowships offered by the government under the inspire program.
- Every applicant will be able to pursue higher education through this scheme, which was started with the goal of ensuring a chance for higher education for every applicant.
- For the identification of talent at any level, this scheme does not believe in competitive exams.
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- An Indian resident must be a student
- Students should be between the ages of 17 and 22
- It necessary that the applicant enrolled in a university recognized by the government
- A candidate with aggregate marks in the top 1% of the state or central board’s 12th class examination in India is eligible
- A BSc, BS, or integrated MSc/MS degree in natural and basic sciences is require
- It open to all applicants who have secured a rank in the JEE of an IIT or AIPMT (within the top ten thousand ranks) and enrolled in a natural basic sciences course in India.
- It is also open to applicants who have achieved the top 1% aggregate marks in class 12th examinations of state or central boards and are pursuing MS courses in natural and basic sciences at IISER, NISER, University of Mumbai, Visva Bharati, Shantiniketan.
- The program also open to students who have selected under the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana and enrolled in bachelor’s or master’s level courses in natural sciences
- Scholarships can also awarded to national talent search scholars, Jagdish Bose National Science talent, and international Olympiad medalists pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree programs in natural sciences.
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Marksheet of class Tenth
- Obtain an endorsement from the college principal or director of the institute or registrar of the university in accordance with the prescribed file format.
- Eligibility note/advisory note if give by the state or Central board.
- Certificate specifying rank or award Joint Entrance Exam (Main)/JEE (Advanced)/NEET/KVPY/JBNSTS/NTSE/international Olympic medalist
- Aadhar card
- Photocopy of Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number.
Inspire Scholarship Application Process and Status
- Online-inspire.gov.in is the official website of the Ministry of Science and Technology’s Department of Science and Technology.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- You need to click on the new user registration link on the homepage.
- You will be taken to the registration page.
- Then press the submit button.
- By registering your login credentials, you can now log into the site.
- The next step is to click on the inspire scholarship.
- You will see the scholarship application form.
- This form must be filled out with all the necessary information.
- All the necessary documents need to be uploaded now.
- Press the submit button after that.
- Inspire Scholarships can be applied for by following this step.