Post Matric Scholarship: You will have a lot of opportunities to continue your education after completing your class 12 education if you are a permanent resident of West Bengal State. If you’re interested in pursuing higher education and beginning a career, you will have a lot of options. The article provided below provides information on the West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2023. We will also provide you with all the details regarding the deadline and eligibility criteria that you must meet if you wish to apply for any of the different types of scholarships offered by this organization.
Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal, about…
Many scholarship opportunities exist for people who wish to join prestigious organizations but are unable to do so due to various financial issues that they are experiencing because of their economic background. By visiting the West Bengal government’s official scholarship portal, you will be able to apply for the West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship and the different departments available through it. Applying for the scholarship opportunities can be done at the official website, where students can fill out an application form, and they will then be chosen by the appropriate authorities based on their eligibility.
Eligibility Citeria of Post Matric Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for Post Matric Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- Applicants must be West Bengal residents.
- In West Bengal, the applicant must be a member of a minority group.
- School/Institution recognized by the State/Central Government as an educational board or university for students studying from class 11 to Ph.D.
- Minimum 50% marks in previous examinations are required.
- Income must not exceed INR 2 lakhs per year for the applicant.
Required Documents for Post Matric Scholarship
To apply for Post Matric Scholarship, you will need the following documents:
- Minority certificate (Issued by an appropriate authority)
- Marksheets of qualifying examinations
- Family Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile of West Bengal Certificate
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Bank copy with Account No/ IFSC Code
- Recent Photograph.
The Terms & Conditions of Post Matric Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must follow the following terms and conditions:-
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) will be use to credit the scholarship amount to the student’s bank account.
- This scholarship is only available to students who meet the attendance criteria of their respective institutes.
- Only one scholarship source can be use by students.
- Distance learning students are not eligible.
- Mobile numbers can only used for two applications at a time.
Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal 2023 Application Process
The application procedure is as follows:-
- To apply for this scholarship, you must first visit the official website by clicking here.
- Your screen will display the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the student’s corner option and a new page will appear.
- Choose Fresh Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Your district must now selected
- Your screen will display the application form.
- Please fill out the following information.
- Ensure that all information is accurate.
- Submit the form.
- The eligibility details need to be fill in now.
- Submit and proceed by clicking on the button.
- We will generate a user ID for you.
- Passwords and user IDs must kept secure.
- Your information must now be enter to log in.
- The rest of the information must be enter.
- Make sure all details are correct.
- Submit your work by clicking Final Submit.
- The application form must be print.
- The application form should be submit to the relevant institution.
- The passbook and IFSC code of your bank account must also be attache.