First Graduate Scholarship: Tamil Nadu’s State Government has launched the First Graduate Scholarship scheme to promote higher education. Beneficiaries of this scheme will receive monetary benefits from the government. What is the eligibility criteria for this scheme, who can be the beneficiary, and what are the requirements? This article will answer all your questions. This article elaborates all the information related to the Tamil Nadu State Government’s First Graduate Scholarship scheme. It is important that you read this article carefully since it details the application process, eligibility criteria, documents that are required, and important dates.
First Graduate Scholarship 2023, about…
Educating oneself is crucial to one’s future. It is necessary to have money in order to get a good education. Lack of finances causes many students to drop out of school after 12th grade. The government has launched various schemes to encourage students to continue their studies. Students are supported financially through these schemes. One of them is the first graduate scholarship program. Those students who are admitted to a graduate course for the first time in their family will receive financial benefits.
key points of this Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||First Graduate Scholarship|
|Offered by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of application||Online|
First Graduate Scholarship Objective
Towards promoting higher education among less-educated families, Tamil Nadu has launched the First Graduate Scholarship scheme. These scholarships will allow these people to acquire a quality education and ultimately develop their families.
criteria for Eligibility
This scholarship scheme is only open to aspirants who meet the following criteria:
- Admission to TNEA Anna University must be obtained through the university’s counseling service.
- Tamil Nadu domicile certificate is required.
- The applicant must come from a family without any graduates.
- Applicants are not subject to any income limits.
Amount of this Scholarship
Scholarship amounts will be awarded as follows:
|Day-scholar||Rs. 25,000/ year|
|Hosteller||Rs. 25,000/ year|
Documents required by the applicant include:
- Passport Size Photo
- 10th certificate
- Admission slip
- Photo ID proof
- Educational certificates
- Income proof
- Other significant documents.
First Graduate Scholarship Process To Apply Online
- The application form for this scheme can be found at tnedistrict.tn.gov.in.
- To apply for a first graduate scheme, go to the portal and click on the appropriate link.
- Please provide all the necessary information when registering.
- Complete the rest of the application form by clicking the register option.
- The application must be accompanied by the necessary documents.
- Don’t forget to review your application after you submit it by hitting the submit option.
- For future reference, take a printout of the application.