PM Scholarship: The Prime Minister of India announced a new scholarship scheme today that will benefit children of army personnel. In the article given below, you will find a step-by-step application process for applying for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of State/UT Police Personnel 2023. The Central Government also provides you with information about the eligibility criteria for this scholarship program.
PM Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF, Know about…
A new scholarship scheme has been introduced by the Prime Minister of India for the children of government officers. There is an application deadline of 15th October 2021 for this new scholarship scheme, so applicants should apply before this date. The Central Government of India provides a National Scholarship Portal for the management of all of the centrally sponsored scholarship schemes, including the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States and UT Police Personnel.
PM Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel, Details…
|Name||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2023|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing monthly incentive|
|Beneficiaries||Wards of army personnel|
PM Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Regularly admitted students are only eligible for PMSS.
- In order to qualify for this program, students must have scored 60% or higher on the Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ), which is 12th grade, diploma, or graduation.
- Beneficiaries as well as their concerned zonal railways/RPSF must ensure that the scholarship is available to only two wards per family.
PM Scholarship Benefits
This scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Scholarship amount:
Male students receive 2000/- per month
Female students receive 2250/- per month
- Scholarship payments will be made according to the order of merit each year by the DG/RPF.
Documents required for this scholarship include:-
- For category IV military personnel, a service certificate is issued by their respective offices.
- For Categories I, II, and III, copies of the PPO/Discharge certificate/book should be provided.
- Please upload a copy of your 10+2/Diploma/Graduation grade card (whichever applies) duly attested.
PM Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel Application Procedure
Please follow the simple steps below to apply for the scholarship:-
- Go to the national scholarship portal’s official website by clicking on the link provided here.
- On your screen, you will see details about various scholarships.
- Click on the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Select New Registration from the menu.
- Your screen will display the guidelines.
- Make sure you read all of the guidelines.
- The declaration should be ticked.
- You can continue by clicking the Continue button.
- Your registration has been successful.
- Your credentials must now be entered.
- You will be able to apply for your desired scholarship after logging in with your credentials.
Renewal of Scholarship
- The national scholarship portal can be accessed at the official website.
- On the screen, you will see the website’s homepage.
- Now click on the login option on the homepage.
- You can now login to renew along with the renewal year by clicking on the renewal login option.
- Please enter your ID and password for the application.
- Select the login option now.
- Your account will be successfully logged in after that.
- Select the option to renew your scholarship now.
- The screen will display a new scholarship application.
- You will need to enter the renewal details.
- Fill out the application form with all the necessary information.
- Once you have selected the submit option, click it.
- You have successfully submitted your application form.