Pre Matric Scholarship: In order to assist the economically backward section of society and those who have secured their admission online through the official portal, the Punjab government will be offering this prestigious opportunity to the permanent residents of the state of Punjab. Those who wish to further their education or send their children to school will have the chance to do so. In the article provided below, you will find more information about Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students Punjab 2023, and we will be sharing the details with you as well.
Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students 2023, about…
According to the Punjab government, this scholarship scheme presented to people from the scheduled caste category in order to help them finish their schooling in spite of the income level from which they come. By visiting the official website, applicants can apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students Punjab, and once they have admitted to one of the most prestigious schools in Punjab, they can find out more about the scholarship. This initiative being taken by the Punjab Government’s Department of School Education. Don’t miss the deadline for applying for this scholarship.
Check now: Check new Govt. Scholarship 2023…
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian citizen
- be a domicile of Punjab.
For SC Students –
- belong to the SC community
- be studying in Class 9 and 10 on a full-time basis
- have an annual income of less than INR 2.5 lakh.
For Others –
be studying in Class 1 to 10 on a full-time basis
be a ward/child of workers who belong to the following categories irrespective of their religion –
- Persons engaged in hazardous cleaning as defined in section 2(I) (d) of the Manual Scavengers Act 2013
- Persons who are Manual Scavengers as defined in section 2(I) (g) of the Manual Scavengers Act 2013
- Tanners and Flayers
- Waste pickers.
Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students Punjab Benefits
The following types of awards will given to the students:-
- Day Scholars- INR 3,000 per annum
- Hosteller –
Component I – INR 7,000 per annum
Component II – INR 8,000 per annum (For Class III – X)
Divyang students will receive an extra 10% allowance.
A scholarship application requires the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Copy of bank account.
Apply: Apply now for Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2023…
Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students Punjab 2023 Online Application
The following steps will guide you in applying for this scholarship:-
- To apply for this scholarship, click here to go to the official website.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- Now, select Student Registration from the menu.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- The registration form must be filled out.
- Register yourself at the official portal after uploading all of your documents.
Leave a Reply