ONGC: Sporting persons who are experiencing difficulties in order to continue their sports activities because of the expenses they are experiencing will be provided with proper scholarship opportunities. Indian sports persons will be able to receive up to rupees 30000 through the ONGC Sports Scholarship Scheme 2023, enabling them to compete on an international level without having to worry about expenses. We will also share with you all the step-by-step instructions and the deadline for applying for this scholarship in the article provided below.
ONGC Sports Scholarship 2023, Know about…
A new ONGC sports scholarship has been created by the Corporate Sports Division of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd for sportsmen who do not receive proper opportunities to continue their careers. All of these sportspeople will be given financial assistance through ONGC’s Sports Scholarship Scheme so they can pursue their dream of becoming world-famous athletes. In case you follow the eligibility criteria, you will qualify for a monthly sum of rupees 30000 per month if you fill out the application form available at the ONGC department’s official website. This will allow you to continue your sports activities without having to worry about the financial problems that you are experiencing. In order to be considered, you must submit your application before 21st September.
Check more: Check more Scholarship Scheme 2023 here and Apply now…
ONGC Sports Scholarship Benefits
Scholarships will be awarded to selected sportspeople in the following amounts:-
|Category||National Level (INR per month)||International Level (INR per month)|
|Sub Junior||INR 15,000||INR 20,000|
|Junior||INR 20,000||INR 25,000|
|Senior||INR 25,000||INR 30,000|
Facilities for Sports persons
Sports persons selected for this scholarship will also be provided with the following facilities:-
- ONGC Team sports scholarship winners will have an opportunity to represent ONGC at PSPB / AIPSSPB competitions throughout the country. For participation in the tournaments, these players will be responsible for TA/DA and other expenses.
- Scholarship recipients will also receive playing kits with the ONGC logo to wear during competitions.
- Only the scholarship holder is eligible for individual health insurance coverage of INR 5 lakh. ONGC will reimburse up to INR 7,000 in premiums paid by individuals for health insurance coverage.
To apply for a sports person scholarship, you must submit the following documents:-
- Birth certificate.
- Passport or Aadhar Card or 10th Class certificate (anyone).
Criteria for Eligibility
Application for this scholarship must meet the following criteria:-
- A citizen of India must apply
Applicants must be between the ages of 14 and 25 (Note: The minimum age criteria for scholarships in Chess, Gymnastics, and Swimming is 10 years).
- During the scholarship period, the applicant cannot receive any other scholarship/stipend from another organization.
General Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must adhere to the following terms and conditions:-
- There will be scholarships available until the end of FY 2022-23.
- Scholarships can be awarded to students up to the age of 25. Sports scholarship applicants must be between the ages of 24 and 30 as of 1st April 2022.
- Because these scholarships are merit-based, each sportsperson must reapply each year.
- The EWS category will be given preference at all levels of representation in the event of a tie in scores. An EWS certificate issued by the Competent Authority duly notified by the Government would be required by the applicant. Occasionally, the government of India releases a report.
- In addition, ONGC shall not be liable for any loss/damage/injury/disability suffered by any of the said sports scholarship holders and shall not indemnify any of the said sports scholarship holders for any such loss, damage, injury, or disability that may occur during the performance of such sports activities.
- A sportsperson’s scholarship may be terminated due to false declaration, fake certificate, conduct, discipline, or any other reason deemed appropriate by ONGC.
Apply now: Apply now for National Scholarship 2023…
ONGC Sports Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Please follow the simple steps below to apply for this scholarship:-
- Click on the link below to visit Oil And Natural Gas Corporation’s official website.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- You will see details about this scholarship on your screen.
- The next step is to click on the button that says Click Here to Apply.
- Your screen will display the scholarship application.
Register for this scholarship once you upload all the required documents and pay the application fees.
Leave a Reply