Clinic Plus: The Hindustan Unilever Limited organization, which has a branch in India, is offering a new scholarship program today that we will share with you all. This scholarship being offered by Clinic Plus, one of the most recognized brands of the company. You must read the article below if you want to apply for this scholarship. The Clinic Plus Scholarship Scheme has explained in detail in this article, including the eligibility criteria and the application process.
Clinic Plus Scholarship 2023, know about…
In India, Clinic Plus offers scholarships to girls in the 5th to 12th grade who currently enrolled in school. With this scholarship, the girl child will be able to continue their education without having to worry about the financial assistance that they need to pay for their tuition. The girls of India will be provided with 20,000 rupees a year. They will selected based on their essay. An evaluation of the essay will be conduct by the appropriate authorities.
Clinic Plus Scholarship Details
|Name||Clinic Plus Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Hindustan Unilever Limited|
|Objective||20,000 Rupees per year|
This scholarship offers the following benefits:-
- Scholarships worth Rs. 20,000 will awarded to all selected students for Scholarship For Girls.
- Each year, 50 students will be select for scholarships by the official authority.
Clinic Plus Scholarship Qualifications
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Girls are only eligible to apply for Scholarships.
- Citizens of India must apply.
- It is necessary for students to study from 5th to 12th grade.
- In the last qualifying examination, applicants must have scored the following grades.
- Grade point average of 90% with at least one extracurricular activity OR.
- With at least 80% marks and two extracurricular activities OR.
- Three extracurricular activities and a minimum of 70% marks.
- Four extracurricular activities with a minimum grade of 60%.
For this scholarship, you must submit the following documents:-
- A copy of the applicant’s mark sheets and certificates must be attested
- 2 passport-size photographs
- An attested copy of the annual family income of the applicant
- An attested copy of the school fee slip
- And an attested copy of the extra-curricular activity proof
- An attested copy of the birth certificate/ ration card of the applicant.
Clinic Plus Scholaship Selection Process
Application procedures for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Scholarship candidates for Clinic Plus selected based entirely on the essays they submit.
- Applicants’ essays evaluated and assessed based on the quality of their choice of topic.
- About 100 essays recommended for the next round by an eminent panel of third-party judges.
- For applicants to qualify for the next round of the Clinic Plus scholarship program, they must undergo a personal interview with eminent third-party judges. The 50 most deserving applicants for that academic year selected to receive the Clinic Plus scholarship.
Clinic Plus Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Please follow the simple steps below to apply for the scholarship:-
- Visit the organization’s official website first.
- You can download the application form here.
- The application form should be printed out.
- The application form must be filled out.
- Your essay should be about 500 words long.
- All documents should be attached.
- Please attach your essay carefully.
- Please send the form to:- Clinical Plus Scholarship Division, 4, KCCF Compound, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018.