Nabanna Scholarship: The West Bengal government has launched the Nabanna Scholarship program to provide educational opportunities to needy students. UG and PG students can receive financial assistance under this scheme. This article will discuss the objectives, eligibility criteria, important documents, and rewards related to Nabanna Scholarship 2023. We will also provide you with step-by-step instructions for applying under the same program.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023, know about…
The West Bengal government has launched a new scholarship program to provide educational opportunities to needy and financially weak students. This scheme provides financial assistance to meritorious students of the state so that they can reach their educational goals. Nabanna Scholarships are meant to provide educational opportunities to financially disadvantaged students so that they can continue their education without worrying about money. To apply under the same scheme, interested applicants must visit the West Bengal Government’s official website.
Nabanna Scholarship Key Details
|Name of the scheme||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Student of the state|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Benefits||Students will be able to achieve goals in their studies|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 per year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Nabanna Scholarship Objective
Many students are unable to attain their goals of higher education due to lack of financial resources. They remain unfulfilled in their dreams of pursuing higher education. A new scholarship scheme called Nabanna Scholarship has been launched by the West Bengal government to address this issue. Students who are in need of financial assistance will be provided with assistance under this scheme. By achieving higher studies, students will be able to build a better future for themselves.
Nabanna Scholarship Rewards
A student will receive the following reward under the Nabanna Scholarship:
- Once we have received the application form, we will forward it to the DM of the Commissioner of Police for further verification.
- Every year, the student will receive Rs 10,000 after the enquiry.
- The official website has the approval list available for students to check.
Nabanna Scholarship Selection Criteria
To qualify for the Nabanna Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates are selected based on their marks in the previous examination.
- The Chief Minister’s office and CMRF Cell will then process the financial assistance.
- Following that, the beneficiary’s bank account will be credited with the financial assistance.
Nabanna Scholarship’s Benefits & Features
- The West Bengal government has launched a new scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship is the name of this scholarship
- Those students in need will receive financial assistance under this scheme.
- Students must pass the class 10th and 12th exams to qualify for this scheme.
- For students who are eligible but unable to continue their studies due to financial constraints, this scheme is available.
- Through the Nabanna Scholarship, students will have the opportunity to continue their education without having to worry about any financial issues.
- Students will be able to achieve their higher education goals with this scholarship.
- West Bengal’s government has taken great steps to improve the education system.
- If you are interested in applying for the Nabanna Scholarship, you must visit the official website of the West Bengal government.
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible for Nabanna Scholarship benefits, you must meet the following criteria
- A minimum score of 65% is required in the 10th grade.
- A minimum of 60% marks must have been achieved in their 12th class examinations.
- Their graduation examination must have yielded 55% of marks.
- A permanent resident of West Bengal must apply.
- No other scholarship scheme is being utilized by the candidate.
- In West Bengal, they must have passed the state board CBSE and state-aided university of their choice before taking admission in any institution of their choice.
- No more than Rs. 60,000 should be earned by the family per year.
To qualify for the Scholarship, the following documents must be submitted:
- Aadhar card
- Rank card and allotment letter of selected committee
- Marksheet of previous year’s examinations
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Self-declaration form
- Admission Fee book
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
The following procedure must be follow by all interested applicants who wish to take advantage of this scholarship:
- Go to the West Bengal Government’s Official Website.
- In front of you will be the home page.
- You can apply for the Scholarship by clicking on the link on the homepage.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- The application form must be download.
- You should take a printout of it.
- Fill out the form with all the requested information.
- Attach all your important documents after entering the details.
- The application form should now mailed/dropped off to the address below:
Our address is: Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-71102.