ISHAN UDAY Scholarship: NE Region students have been provided with scholarships by the Ministry of HRD and University Grant Commission. NER’s Ishan Uday scholarship is named after him. NER 2022 ISHAN UDAY Scholarship: Through this article, we will share all the relevant information related to the objective, eligibility criteria, and important documents regarding the ISHAN UDAY Scholarship. To apply for this scholarship, we will share with you all the steps step-by-step.
ISHAN UDAY Scholarship 2023 for NER, about…
The University Grant Commission under the Ministry of Human Resource Development has launched the Ishan Udhay Scholarship for NER to promote higher education in the region. The ISHAN UDAY Scholarship for NER is designed to encourage students to pursue general degree courses, technical courses, and professional courses by providing them with financial assistance. Scholarships for NER students are not only designed to provide final assistance, but also to increase their gross enrollment ratio.
ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Key Details
|Name of the scholarship
|ISHAN UDAY Scholarship for NER
|UGC under MHRD
|Students belonging to NER Region
|To promote higher education and increase the gross enrollment ratio for NER students
|To improve the future by further studies
|Rs. 7,800 per month
|Mode of Application
ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Objective
The NE region is home to many students who wish to pursue higher education, and in these regions, the education of the student who wants to pursue higher education is not prioritized. With this in mind, the University Grants Commission under the Ministry of Human Resources Development has launched the ISHAN UDAY Scholarship. This scheme is aimed at promoting higher education in the NER region and increasing the gross enrollment ratio of NER students. The launch of this program also aims at providing equal opportunities for children of NER to pursue higher education so they can become self-sufficient.
Scholarship Rewards Details
Below are the rewards available under the ISHAN UDAY Scholarship:
- Scholarships will be awarded to students pursuing general courses of Rs. 5,400 per month.
- The scholarship amount is Rs 7,800 per month for students enrolled in professional and technical courses.
- Direct bank transfers will be made to the candidates’ bank accounts via DDBT.
ISHAN UDAY Scholarship applicants must meet the following selection criteria
- Every year, the UGC will award around 10,000 scholarships.
- A student’s performance will determine their selection if there are more than 10000 candidates.
- Students who have scored well in their 12th exams will be given priority.
ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Benefits & Features
- Under the MHRD, the UGC has launched a new scholarship.
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship is the name of this scholarship.
- With this scheme, educational opportunities are to be provided in the NE region.
- Under this scheme, NE Region residents will have equal access to higher education.
- Students will be able to enroll in more classes with the help of this team.
- It is possible for the children of the NE region to have a bright future.
- Student will be able to stand on their own two feet with the scholarship.
- A career in professional courses will be available to them.
- Students will be encouraged to continue their studies with the ISHAN UDAY Scholarship.
- A new application is available every year for around 10000 people.
- Selection will be based on performance if there are more than 10,000 students.
- By receiving this scholarship, students will be able to pursue their dream academic career.
- NE Region professional courses will be given priority.
Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for the Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- The scheme is only open to undergraduate students
- North Eastern Region must be the candidate’s domicile
- In the eastern region, applicants must have completed class 12th from a recognized school college university, including CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS.
- Candidate must have enrolled in a professional general or technical course at a UGC-approved college.
- This scholarship is available to students who have taken integrated courses.
- It not permitted for a family’s income to exceed Rs. 4.5 lakhs per year.
ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Process To Apply Online
Following are the procedures that must followed by all applicants who wish to apply for ISHAN UDAY Scholarships:
- The first step is to visit the National Scholarship Portal’s official website.
- In front of you will be the home page.
- Click on the New Registration option on the homepage.
- You will be take to a new web page
- All terms and conditions must read carefully here.
- Once you have read all the guidelines, mark the following items.
- Click the Continue button.
- You will be present with the registration form.
- In the form, you must fill out all the information.
- You will receive the OTP on your mobile device after that.
- Click on the Register option after entering the OTP.
- Mukhyamantri Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh can be apply for easily through this website.
ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Application Renewal
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal’s official website first.
- As soon as you click on the home page, you will be take to the home page.
- Click on the New Registration option on the homepage.
- You will be directe to a new web page.
- Click on the option to renew your membership.
- You will be take to a new web page.
- The next step is to enter the details such as the Application ID, the password, and the captcha code.
- Click on Login once you have entered your details.
- In front of you will be the renewal form.
- Make sure the form is fill out completely.
- The documents that are important should be attache.
- Once the documents have been attache, click on the Submit button.
- It is easy to apply for renewal through this website.