MP Scholarship: Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, announced the MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship. For girl students, this scheme has announced. HE Department is responsible for implementing the scheme. Students who interested should read this article for information regarding eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, as well as the deadline for submitting applications. The article also contains detailed instructions on how to submit the application form.
MP Scholarship – Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2023, about…
The lack of finance still causes many girls to drop out of school after 12th grade. Madhya Pradesh state has the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship for girls. As part of its support for girl students, the MP government encourages them to pursue higher education. A scholarship application form can filled out via the state scholarship portal by eligible aspirants. Step-by-step instructions are provided below for students on how to apply.
Overview of the Pratibha Kiran Yojana
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship is the name of the scheme
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, launched it.
- Higher Education Department
- Students: Launched
- Madhya Pradesh was the first state to launch the program
- The benefits are monetary
- Online applications accepted
- Scholarship Portal: scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
MP Scholarship Pratibha Kiran Yojna Benefits
Scholarships will offered to girls studying medicine, engineering, management, law, or the private sector for a maximum of 5000 rupees per year. For technical and medical courses, the incentive will be INR 750 per month for ten months.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Madhya Pradesh natives are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship is only available to girls who live in urban areas
- A minimum of 60% marks must be achieved in the 12th grade.
- 10th class marks sheet
- 12th class marks sheet
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate/Domicile certificate
- Admission certificate from College/University
- Bank Account Passbook
- BPL Ration card
- Identity card
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- PAN card.
MP Scholarship Pratibha Kiran Yojna Application Process
- Open the official website of the state scholarship portal to apply for the MP Pratibha Kiran Scholarship.
- You can access the Schemes of Higher Education Department from the home page of the portal.
- There, you will find a link that says “Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana”.
- If you are a registered user, click Log in Here or the registration link, and then read the information.
- As soon as I clicked on the link, I was taken to a new page that asked me for information.
- Please upload the following documents in the prescribed format.
- If no changes are required, click submit after reviewing the details you entered.