Kotak Mahindra Bank: The Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the most prominent Indian banks, and now it offers a scholarship opportunity to permanent residents in Tamil Nadu to enable them to continue their education without worrying about the financial needs they need to meet. We will also provide you with all the eligibility criteria that you must follow in order to apply for the Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2023 in the article provided below. The article provided below provides information about the application process you need to follow in order to be consider for the scholarship.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2023, know about…
Under their project on education and livelihood, Kotak Mahindra Bank is now offering a scholarship for people who cannot continue their education. People will be able to continue their education in India through this project. Students who are permanent residents of Tamil Nadu will be eligible for the Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship. If they apply for this scholarship, people who are economically backward will be able to gain a lot of benefits. To qualify for the financial assessment, you must apply for this scholarship before the deadline. You must also follow the eligibility criteria.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship applicants will receive the following benefits:-
Scholarships of up to INR 2 lakh can given to each selected scholar until they finish their graduation courses (with valid receipts) or incurred expenses towards college fees, college hostel fees, study material, laptops, etc.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need the following documents:-
- Class 12 marksheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
Family income proof
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/canceled cheque)
- Recent passport-size photograph.
The following simple steps help you get select for the scholarship:-
Academic merit and financial background taken into consideration when shortlisting applications
Shortlisted candidates interviewed over the phone and their documents are verified
It is at the sole discretion of Kotak Mahindra Bank to select and award the scholarship.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- Tamil Nadu domiciled students are eligible to apply.
- Graduates from NIRF accredited institutes in Engineering, Medicine (MBBS), and integrated Law must be enrolled in their first year of graduation.
- A minimum of 80% marks must be obtained in Class 12 from Tamil Nadu government schools
- Children with disabilities and orphans may given a lower mark.
- Applicants must have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 5,00,000.
- It is not possible to apply if you are the child of an employee of Kotak or Buddy4Study.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2023 Online Application Procedure
The application process for this scholarship is as follows:-
- Click on the link provided here to access the official website of this scholarship.
- This scholarship contains important information. Please read it carefully.
- Below is a button that says ‘Apply Now’.
- Your browser will now redirect you to a page where you can apply for scholarships.
- To begin your application, click on the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Complete the online application form with the required information.
- Documents should be upload.
- Click ‘Preview’ after accepting the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- In order to complete the application process, click on the ‘Submit’ button if all the applicant’s details appear correctly on the preview screen.