TSP Scholarship: Known as the Talent Support Programme TSP Scholarship, the West Bengal State Government has started a new scholarship program. Those students who wish to continue their studies will greatly benefit from TSP Scholarship. The purpose of this article is to provide information about the rewards, benefits, and eligibility criteria for applying for the West Bengal Government’s talent scholarship scheme (TSP Scholarship). To learn how to apply for the scholarship of opportunity, be sure to read the article until the end.
TSP Scholarship 2023, about…
Students who are poor and who cannot afford to continue their studies will benefit from talent scholarship programs (TSP Scholarship). TSP Scholarship are available to students from 10th grade through doctoral studies. An economic backward society is the target audience for TSP Scholarship. You have until 15th December 2021 to submit your application for the TSP Scholarship. The West Bengal Government requires that you fill up your application form with the correct details in order to qualify for TSP Scholarship.
Talent Support Programme Scholarship Details
|Name||TSP Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||West Bengal Government|
|Beneficiaries||Class 10th to the Ph.D. level students|
TSP Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
Application for the scholarship must meet the following criteria:-
- Applicants must be West Bengal residents.
- This scholarship is available to minority students.
- The student must be in class 11th through PhD level.
- A minimum of 50% marks must be obtained in a previous graduation exam from a board or university (50% or more marks are ineligible).
- Applicants should not earn more than Rs.2 lakhs per year.
- Scholarships are only available to two children per family
- This scholarship is available to students enrolled in regular courses.
- If a student is selected, he or she may not receive any other scholarship at the same time that they apply for this scholarship.
- A printout of the application form must be taken by the applicant after it has been submitted.
- In addition to the print out, a bank passbook and a certificate of income must be submitted at the concerned institute.
Documents Required for TSP Scholarship
TSP Scholarship requires the following documents from the applicant:-
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Recent Photograph
- Domicile of West Bengal Certificate
- Minority certificate (Issued by a competent authority)
- Mark-sheet of last qualifying examination
- Family Annual Income Certificate
- Bank copy with Account No/ IFSC Code.
TSP Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
Following is the simple procedure for applying for the TSP Scholarship:-
- To access the official scholarship website, click the link provided here.
- Your screen will display the website’s homepage.
- Select “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be take to a new page.
- Your screen will display the scholarship information.
- On the “Proceed” tab, click the “Next” button.
- The scholarship information needs to be enter now.
- The “Submit & Proceed” button should be click.
- Make a choice based on your eligibility and move forward.
- There will be a generation of the application number.
- The registration number should be note down.
- Passwords sent via email or message.
- Using your credentials, you need to log in now.
- Password change is mandatory for further processing.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- The information must be fill out completely.
- The application process can be complete by clicking the “Submit” tab.
- The application form should be print out.