Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023: Students from around the world have awarded the Indira Gandhi Scholarship. In 1982, it presented for the first time, and students who showed exceptional talent and potential have received it ever since. A select group of students will receive the Indira Gandhi Scholarship this year, and we want to let you know about it! In order to apply, you must know the following information.
Our country’s single girl child scholarship scheme, introduced by Indira Gandhi, will assist girl children in getting the education they deserve. You can read the full article below if you interested in learning more about the Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023. Check out the article for more information about the Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship scheme that offered by the organization so that girl children can continue their education. Our step-by-step application process and eligibility criteria are available here.
About Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023
An Indian citizen who possesses an outstanding academic record and intends to pursue a full-time course at a graduate or postgraduate level in any field should apply for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023. Scholarship recipients must repatriate to India within one year of receiving the scholarship. Candidates will selected based on merit.
Details of Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023
|Name||Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Rupees 3,100 per month|
|Official site||NSP portal|
Know about Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship Award
- Single-girl child scholarships provide monthly monetary assistance to 3,000 girls across the nation for the duration of two years.
- An awardee’s bank account receives the reward amount directly.
- Each applicant will required to submit a ‘Continuation Certificate’ every three months in compliance with the prescribed format.
- A scholarship amount of INR 3100 per month offered to the selected girls for the duration of two years, i.e., 10 months. This amount covers the full cost of the PG program for two years.
- Upon joining the 1st year of the post-graduate course, the award disbursed to the applicant through the UGC-designated agency. To receive the award, the awardee must submit the award letter, joining report, photograph, address, and contact information.
Also Check: Check more details about Indira Gandhi Scholarship…
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- In any university or postgraduate college that offers the regular, full-time 1st-year master’s degree program, students must admitted into the regular, full-time course.
- In order to be eligible for admission, the girl aspirant must be an only child. It is possible to apply for the UGC scholarship if you are a twin or fraternal daughter, but applicants must not have any brothers.
- In order to qualify for admission into the PG program, applicants must not be older than 30 years old.
- The scholarship is not available to aspirants enrolled in PG courses by distance education.
- A scholarship applicant does not need to meet any income requirements.
Check more: Scholarship for Girls 2023…
Documents Required when applying for scholarship
- Income Certificates and Caste Certificates required from all applicants.
- The admissions document must be provided.
- Applicants and institutions need to provide their bank account information.
- In accordance with the program requirements, the fee structure is as follows.
- A passport-sized photo of the applicant with his or her signature.
- Identification card must presented by the applicant.
- The parents must sign a declaration that their daughter is the only child in the family, which duly attested by a 1st Class Magistrate- Gazetted Officer-SDM.
Leave a Reply