Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship 2023: Is your career stagnant? Do you need a golden opportunity to advance? An option in Chandigarh to pursue higher education without worrying about finances is the Post Matric Scholarship. There is no entrance requirement for this scholarship, except being a Chandigarh resident. You can study any subject you want. It’s a great time to apply if you are interested in studying in Chandigarh.
Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Chandigarh
A upcoming scholarship program will reward Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship 2023 recipients with excellent academic records from the City of Chandigarh and its surrounding regions. Postgraduate students can apply for the program if they intend to pursue studies in any field. In addition to studying at any accredited college or university around the world, students will be eligible to receive the Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship 2023.
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship 2023, Check eligibility
|Name of the scholarship||Chandigarh Scholarship|
|Launched by||The Government of Chandigarh|
|Benefits||The students will get financial services|
|Objectives||To provide monetary help to the students|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Types of Scholarship||Variable|
Chandigarh Scholarship Benefits
This award offers the following benefits:
- The Government of Chandigarh has announced this award.
- Candidates of the state will be provided with education opportunities thanks to this award.
- They will not have to worry about financial obstacles while pursuing their education.
- A Chandigarh Scholarship will help the candidates of the country build a better future on their own.
- The official website has an online application form which can be easily filled out by interested candidates.
- As a result, the candidates will be free from all sorts of financial pressures, allowing them to concentrate on their roles.
- Candidates will benefit from these awards by creating a better future for themselves.
- In addition to the Chandigarh Scholarship, there are several other types of awards available.
Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Updates
|Offered by||Chandigarh Education Department, Chandigarh Administration|
|Benefits||Approximately 1,200 rupees are allotted for maintenance.
SC candidates with disabilities are entitled to an additional allowance
Blind candidates can receive up to INR 240 in reader allowance,
Day scholar with severe handicaps is entitled to an escort allowance of INR 160,
You are entitled to a monthly transport allowance of 160 rupees,
160 rupees per month as special pay
Candidates with mental retardation and mental illness receive NR 240 a month.
Fees that are not refundable must be reimbursed.
It costs as much as 1,600 INR per year to go on a study tour.
|Eligibility criteria||Permanent residents of Chandigarh are eligible to apply.
Scheduled Castes are required to belong to this group.
A government-recognised institution/college/university must recognize students from course 11 to postdoctoral level.
There is a maximum income limit of INR 2.5 lakh for a family.
|Documents Required||The Institute has verified the annual fee information
An Aadhaar card or Aadhaar enrollment slip in the name of the student has to be attached to the certificate of last passed class.
Parents’/guardians’ self-declaration of Transgender candidates’ annual income as proof of residence
|Application Process||The NSP Portal is where you can seek an application
Read the information that appears when you click the New registration option
If you would like to register yourself, please check the box & click the continue button
By verifying your phone number and email address in the registration application, you can complete the registration.
You need to complete the application form for the Post Matric Scholarship for SC Candidates, Chandigarh by clicking on the apply link
When you have submitted your application form, upload the documents and review them.
|Last date||31st December 2023|
How to Apply for Chandigarh Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- Students need to click on the Scholarships.gov.in link to access the National Scholarship Portal.
- Upon landing on the home page, click on “Renewal 2023” under “Login”.
- Please complete the form on the new page by entering your application ID, password and code.
- Click the “Login” button.
- On your screen, you will see the renewal form.
- Submit the application form after entering all the information on it.