Indian Oil Sports Scholarship: To encourage young talented sportspeople in India to become part of Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s sports appointees, Indian Oil Corporation Limited has started a scholarship program called Indian Oil Sports Scholarship. Young promising players will receive financial assistance under this scheme. We will share with you all the important details related to this scholarship through this article, including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and the important documents. In addition, we will provide you with all the information you need to apply for the Indian Oil Sports Scholarship.
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship 2023, know about…
A scholarship program called the Indian Oil Sports Scholarship has stablished by Indian Oil Corporation Limited in order to provide bright futures for promising young sportspeople in order to encourage and develop their talent. This scholarship will enable the student to pursue their dream of becoming a good sportsperson. A promising young athlete will have the opportunity to represent their country under the Indian Oil Sports Scholarship. For the online application procedure, all applicants who wish to apply for Indian Oil Sports Scholarships will need to visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation.
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Details
|Name of the scheme||Indian Oil Sports Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Beneficiaries||The talented sportsperson|
|Objective||To encourage the talented sport and create a pool of sportspersons|
|Benefits||Students will be able to pursue their dream sport|
|Age||13 to 19 years|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Objective
Due to weak financial conditions, many talented students cannot make their future in the sports field. A new scholarship program, known as the Indian Oil Sports Scholarship, has been launched by the Indian Oil Corporation in order to meet this need. To encourage young talent, this award will be given to young promising players. Furthermore, the corporation seeks to create a pool of candidates from which it can choose scholarship recipients.
We have listed below a total of the stipends that will paid to selected candidates each month
|Category||1st Year Stipend||2nd Year Stipend||3rd-year stipend|
|Scholar||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Elite Scholar||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Duration
Scholarships are granted for a period of three years:
- A player’s performance will be evaluated after one year based on state level, national level, and all India ranking tournament performance.
- A second year of this scholarship is therefore being offered.
- Based on the second year’s performance, the extension of the third year will be granted.
- Management can terminate the scholarship if the player’s performance is poor in the first year.
- If a scholar turns 19 while receiving a scholarship, the scholarship may be extended based on merit.
Benefits & Features
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited has launched a new scholarship
- Scholarships will awarded to young promising talents in India under the scheme.
- Students who receive the Scholarship will encouraged to pursue a career in sports.
- This pool will also be used to appoint sports appointees to the corporation.
- National championships will be available to sports students.
- Their interest in sports will increased by this scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to students between the ages of 13 and 19.
- Students who cross the age of 19 while pursuing a scholarship will be considered for extensions based on merit.
- Based on the performance of the first year, the second year will be extend.
- Scholarships like this will reduce the limitations of the society not participating in sports, according to the society.
- These scholarships will be available to promising young players.
- Children will be able to think more broadly with the Indian Oil Sports Scholarship.
- Become a great sportsperson is one of the dreams of students.
- There are a number of sports included in this scheme, including athletics badminton swimming cricket hockey Carrom golf snooker and billiards table tennis and tennis.
- A minimum age of 13 years to 19 years is required for applicants.
- In response to the first year’s performance, the following year will be extended.
- A verification of the student’s documents will take place at the original IOC-designated office on the dates listed.
- By extending the 2nd year, we will also extend the 3rd.
- Sports must be of interest to the students. Applications that do not comply with the terms and conditions will be rejected.
- Scholarships, financial aid, and stipends from other sources are not available to the students.
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth certificate
- Performance certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook.
Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Online Application Process
Sports persons must follow these procedures in order to apply for a scholarship:
- Start by visiting Indian Oil Corporation’s official website.
- To get to the “Indian Oil For You” page, go to the home page
- Click on “Indian Oil For Society” in the drop-down list
- Upon opening the list, select the “Indian Oil Sports Scholarship 2022” option
- You can find information in this article or in the notification.
- You can apply online by clicking here or by searching for the link
- You will be redirected to a new page. Read the disclaimer and check the box
- After selecting the next option, you will see the form
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Attach the required documents and complete it.
- After reviewing the application, submit it.
Offline Application Process
- On the website, the sportsperson can submit their resume, photograph, and family details according to the format.
- Press cuttings must photocopied and accompanied by a certificate authenticated by the school or college’s principal.
- The document should sent to the address given below after it has been successfully verified
- The manager of Indian Oil Bhavan, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is Shri D. V. Prashad and his address is G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra-East, Mumbai, 600051.