Post Matric Scholarship: Indian students can access information related to the different kinds of scholarships available to them by visiting the national scholarship portal. By visiting this official portal, Indian students can apply for post-matric scholarships and receive detailed information about these scholarships. The article provided below provides details about the Post Matric Scholarship 2023. As part of this scholarship application, we will also share with you the details of the step-by-step process to apply for this scholarship as well as the full list of scholarships available to Indian students after completing their 12th grade.
Post-Matric Scholarship 2023, about…
People entitled to a wide variety of post-matric scholarships, but it’s important that you apply for the one that best suits your career goal and advantages related to the field that you interested in. In order to qualify for a Post Matric Scholarship, a person must have completed their class 12 and be unable to continue their education for a variety of reasons, including not being able to obtain the necessary financial funds for higher education in India. Visit the official website of the national scholarship portal or other different types of Indian portals for details regarding the different types of post-matric scholarships available in India.
Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The following steps will guide you through the application process:
- By clicking on the link below, candidates will directed to the official website of the national scholarship portal.
- You will taken to the home page.
- Select New Registration from the menu
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- The declaration should be tick.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- All details must entered.
- Please enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, and bank account information.
- Please enter the captcha code
- Select “Register”.
- You will now need to login with your credentials.
- You can access the application form by clicking on the link On the screen, you will see the application form
- The state of residence, the name of the student, the date of birth, the community/category, the father’s name, the Aadhaar card number, the mobile number, the scholarship category, the gender, the religion of the mother, the annual family income, and the email address of the student should entered.
- You can continue by clicking “Save & Continue”
- The documents need to be upload.
- “Final Submission” should be click.
- It will be successful to submit the application form.
Check the status of your application
Checking the status of your application is as simple as following the steps below:-
- By clicking on the link provided here, the candidates will directed to the official website of the national scholarship portal
- Your screen will display the home page.
- Login can accessed by clicking the Login button.
- You will taken to a new page.
- The drop-down menu allows you to select your year.
- You will taken to a new page.
- The username and password for your application must entered.
- Select Submit from the menu.
- You will see the status of your application.