FAEA Scholarship: In order to be eligible for FAEA Scholarship 2023, students should be enrolled in an undergraduate course in India and must fill up the application form. In the following, we have provided some of the most important specifications about the product. In addition, we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to apply for the scheme online and the last date to apply. The eligibility criteria for this scholarship will also be shared with you.
FAEA Scholarship 2023, about…
FAEA Scholarship Details
|Name||FAEA Scholarship 2022|
|Objectives||Providing scholarship opportunities|
Benefits of FAEA Scholarship
Beneficiaries of this scholarship will receive the following benefits:
As per the norms, candidates selected for admission will be provided with tuition fees, maintenance allowances, or hostel/mess charges.
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- In order to be eligible to apply, an applicant must have graduated from Class 12 from a recognized Indian Board of Secondary Education,
- Students in their first year of undergraduate study (on-roll) are eligible to apply.
- (SC/ST/BPL Category) Applicants must be from socially and economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
FAEA Scholarship Selection Process
In order to be selected for FAEA Scholarship, applicants will need to meet the following criteria:-
- Interviews will be held in metropolitan cities across India for the shortlisted students.
- Afterwards, the results will be announced by a national panel. A student’s acceptance by the host university/institution/college shall be a condition of receiving support.
The Terms & Conditions
The applicant will have to follow the following terms and conditions to be eligible for this scheme:-
- It is open to students from economically and socially disadvantaged groups (SC/ST/BPL).
- Also eligible are girls from Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu who belong to socially and economically disadvantaged sections in the BPL category.
- There are also financial grants available to students in the General category who have obtained over 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam, or who have been accepted into first-rate Institutions of Excellence in the country.
FAEA Scholarship 2023 Online Application Procedure
To apply for this scheme, you must follow the following steps:-
- By clicking on the link provided here, you can download the official advertisement for the scheme.
- Make sure you read all of the guidelines carefully before you apply.
- Click here to access the scholarship application form online.
- Select the Fresh Candidate option.
- We will have to fill out the registration form on your screen.
- Register for the scheme by entering the verification code.