BITS Pilani: BITS Pilani Dubai campus offers different scholarships, such as those for board toppers who are eligible for the scholarship opportunities. Depending on your eligibility criteria and your score in the entrance examination, you may also be eligible to receive tuition fees scholarships and hostel fees scholarships from the organization. In the article below, you will be able to find out more about the BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2023 as well as how to calculate your scholarship and apply online for the scholarship through the scholarship calculator. We will also tell you how to do it step-by-step for BITS Pilani Scholarship.
BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2023, about…
BITS Pilani Dubai campus offers a wide variety of scholarships for students pursuing higher studies, and those that are pursuing scholarships can gain entry into globally renowned universities if they are interested in pursuing them. Because there are a variety of scholarship opportunities available to students of different types, such as students from India or UAE permanent residents, it is crucial that candidates are informed about the different types of scholarships offered by the BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship campus. To get BITS Pilani scholarship from the organization without any problems or difficulties, you need to follow the eligibility criteria before completing the application form of BITS Pilani Scholarship.
For New students taking admission
New students taking admission to BITS Pilani Dubai can apply for the following scholarships:
For Board Toppers
A merit scholarship of 50% of the first year tuition fee is awarded to students who place at the top of their respective boards (General Secondary Education Certificate Examination of the Ministry of Education, UAE, CBSE-India, or any other State, National, or International Board). For BITS Pilani Scholarship, the overall aggregate of the candidate must be at least 90% (BITS Pilani Scholarship).
Scholarships for BITS Pilani in Dubai – Tuition Fee
- A merit scholarship of 40% of the first-year tuition fee is given to students who have obtained 95% or higher in their aggregate QE results.
- Students with an aggregate score of 90% or higher but less than 95% in the Qualifying Examination are awarded a merit scholarship of 25% of the first-year tuition fee.
- For qualifying examination scores of 80% or higher but less than 90%, a merit scholarship of 15% is available.
- The merit scholarship awards 10% of the first-year tuition fee to students with an aggregate score of 70% or above but less than 80% (BITS Pilani Scholarship).
Merit in BITSAT (BITS Online Admission Test)
Candidates who qualify by BITS Pilani’s online admission test will be able to apply for the following scholarships:
Tuition Fee Scholarship
BITSAT 2022 (or BITSAT 2022) will admit 200 or more candidates. Candidates for the scholarship are required to meet the following qualifications for the first semester of the academic year 2022-23. BITSAT score is used (BITS Pilani Scholarship).
|300 or above||75% of the Tuition fee|
|250-299||50% of the Tuition fee|
|200-249||25% of the Tuition fee|
Merit Scholarship For Continuing Students
In order to further your education at BITS Pilani Dubai, you can apply for one of the following scholarships (BITS Pilani Scholarship):-
An award of 20% of the tuition fee for the current semester will given to students who had a CGPA of 9.00 on a 10.00 scale at the end of the previous semester.
The Terms & Conditions for BITS Pilani Scholarship
BITS Pilani Dubai offers a chance to study under the following terms and conditions:-
- During the application process, students asked to submit their fees.
- Scholarships or concessions may be apply to more than one semester or all semesters of tuition fees unless otherwise noted, as long as the total scholarship/concession amount exceeds 50% of the tuition fee amount. Scholarships / concessions should not exceed the amount received by the student ().
- There is only one category of hostel fee concession available to students.
- Scholarships and concessions at BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus are subject to the final decision of the institute and cannot be challenge. Upon finding a student guilty of any disciplinary matter, the Institute may discontinue the scholarship/concession.
- In contrast to the merit scholarships based on Grade 12 / B.E. marks, all other scholarship applications need to be submit within one month of admission to the Registration Office.
- Applications received after one month will not be consider (BITS Pilani Scholarship).
BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
The procedure for applying for BITS Pilani scholarship is as follows:-
- Click on the link below to access the official website of BITS Pilani Dubai campus.
- You will be take to the homepage
- To apply online, you must click on this scholarship option.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- The application form needs to be fill out.
- To apply for BITS Pilani scholarship, enter all of the details and upload the required documents.
The following simple steps will help you calculate your BITS Pilani scholarship:-
- Please click on the link given here to access the scholarship’s official website.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- From the options called first degree and higher degree, you must choose which type of degree you intend to pursue.
- The details related to your class 12th scores and marks must be enter.
- After entering all the other details, your scholarship details will appear on your screen.
- BITS Pilani Scholarship applications are now available for you to choose from.