Minority Scholarship: Our article today will provide you with details about a new scholarship opportunity created specifically for minority students studying in India at the moment. Minority Scholarship is equipped with basic information about this scheme including scholarship lists and instructions for applying for the Minority Scholarship 2023 without any problems. To get all the details about Minority Scholarship, be sure to read the article until the end (Minority Scholarship).
Minority Scholarship 2023, know about…
For members of the minority community who are economically disadvantaged, Minority Scholarship are available. It was created by the Ministry of Welfare of the Government of India under the Welfare Of Minorities program. A major purpose of these scholarships is to provide special treatment to minority students who cannot fund their education because of poverty and belonging to a minority community (Minority Scholarship).
Minority Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name||Minority Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of India Ministry of Minority affairs|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to the minority community|
|Official site||National Scholarship Portal|
Government of India provides the following scholarships to minorities:
Scholarships Funded by State
|Arunachal Pradesh||Scheme for the award of stipends to scheduled tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh under the umbrella scheme for the education of ST students-pre-matriculation scholarship Scheme for the award of stipends to ST students after matriculation scholarship.|
|Assam||In Assam, the Pre-Male Scholarships are available to SC students. The Post-Male Scholarships are available to SC students. In Assam, the Pre-Male Scholarships are available to ST students, while the Post-Male Scholarships are available to ST students. The Pre-Male Scholarship is available to students from OBC communities.|
|Uttarakhand||Scholarships for minority students Scholarships for SC students Scholarships for ST students Scholarships for OBC students.|
|Tripura||Post matric scholarship for SC students Post matric scholarship for OBC students|
|Manipur||Pre-matric scholarship for ST students Post-matric scholarship for ST students|
Scholarships Funded by Central Govt.
- Post-matric minority scholarship.
- Pre-matric minority scholarship.
- Merit cum means scholarship for professional and Technical courses.
Criteria for Eligibility
Minority scholarship applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- In order to participate in this program, students must be attending school, college, or university.
- A child’s parents should not earn more than Rs 100000 to Rs 200000 per year.
- An applicant must be below the poverty line (BPL).
- Meritorious students are eligible to apply for the minority scholarship scheme.
- Minority girls are encouraged to attend school through this program.
- Students who have completed their 10th grade are eligible for the scheme.
- This year, more than 50% of students from government and non-government education institutions achieved this.
- The Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme is open to children whose father’s annual income does not exceed one lakh.
- The committee receives applications from such students for this scheme.
- Students from class XI to Ph.D. are eligible for the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Its name is only given to students who scored more than 50% in the previous year.
Process to Renew Application
Renewal procedures Minority Scholarship are as follows:-
- Every year, scholarship recipients must renew their awards.
- The scholarship must be renewed if the student secured at least 50% in the previous year’s examination.
- Renewal cases are not listed on a merit list.
The Terms & Conditions
For an application to be considered for Minority Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following requirements:-
- The three minority scholarships are available only to applicants who meet the eligibility requirements.
- This scholarship can only be held by one student at a time.
- Aspirants will receive transfer of course/tuition fees and maintenance allowances in their bank accounts.
- A false statement will lead to the cancellation of the scholarship.
- Any violation of the scholarship requirements or school discipline will result in the scholarship being canceled.
- Scholarships will not be awarded to more than two students per family.
- As well as day scholars, hostellers will eligible for maintenance allowances.
- Scholarships will awarded based on candidates’ scores.
Selection criteria for the Minority Scholarship applicant are as follows:-
- Scholarship candidates will be shortlist according to their financial status.
- Shortlisted candidates will be assess by the selection committee and assessed against their requirements for each scholarship.
- For scholarships with similar incomes, the older candidate will be select.
- Aspirants’ incomes will be use to generate a merit list for communicating scholarship results.
- As soon as the selection process is complete, the scholarships will awarded
- Each minority community receives 30% of the scholarship for girls.
- Whenever there are no female students available in a state or union territory, the scholarship will transferred to the male students.
- A scholarship is available to students living in a particular state or union territory regardless of where they study.
Minority Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
Below is the simple procedure for submitting an application for Minority Scholarship:-
- Using the link given here, you can access the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- The national scholarship portal requires you to register yourself.
- Select New Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- Fill out all the details.
- Information about your academic qualifications and personal information must be enter.
- All documents should be uploade.
- Your registration has been successful.
- The scholarship application can now be complete by logging in with your credentials.
Application Status Tracking
- The National Scholarship Portal can be access by clicking here.
- A new page will appear.
- Log in by clicking the Login button.
- You will be able to log in as a Fresh/Renewal user.
- You have successfully logged in with your details.
- You will now be able to track the status of your application.
- Click on Track after entering the application id.
- A screen will appear with the status.