Ashoka University: The first-ever announcement of the Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship programme has been made. For students interested in pursuing undergraduate degree programmes in the disciplines of physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, or computer science, a scholarship scheme has been made public. Students that meet the requirements can submit their applications via the internet. The official portal would only host the India online application form for five days. You must read the section of this page that includes the eligibility requirements, the application process, incentives, crucial dates, and other details if you want additional information about the scholarship programme.
Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship about…
For students who will be admitted in the class of 2023, Ashoka University has offered the Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship. Only 25 students will be chosen to receive the grant. Under this programme, students will get a tuition waiver that covers both their housing costs and tuition. The students will be chosen using a merit-based combined method. You can review further programme information in the following sections.
Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship Details
- Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship is the Name of the scheme.
- This Scheme Launched by Ashoka University.
- The Scheme Launched for students.
- The Number of scholarships is 25.
- Benefits available is monetary.
- Online applications accepted.
- ashoka.edu.in is the Official Website.
Benefits Of Ashoka University Merit Cum Means Scholarship Benefits
Depending on how well the applicant performed overall during the selection process, scholarship recipients who are chose will either receive a 100% tuition fee waiver or a 100% tuition and housing fee waiver.
The Selection Process
The choice of the characters is entirely dependent on the application he or she submits. The first criterion will be the applicant’s grades, followed by consideration of the statement of purpose and family income. For the purpose of making a final decision on the candidates, the Ashoka University scholarship committee will also travel and conduct in-person interviews.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The applicant must have passed the 12th grade board exam.
- For the NEET exam, the applicant must have passed JEE Mains.
- The applicant’s family’s total annual income cannot exceed 40 lakh rupees.
- The applicant must be interest in pursuing undergraduate degree programmes in computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry, or biology.
- Students must submit a declaration of purpose before enrolling in Ashoka’s intended science majors.
- Aadhar card
- JEE / NEET score card
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Family income proof
- Statement of purpose
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned image.
Ashoka University Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- Visit the Ashoka University Scholarships webpage to submit an application for the scholarship programme.
- You must select the admittance option on the portal’s home page.
- Choose financial aid from the associated links area by going there.
- You are no longer require to select from the options offered under the merit-based scholarships for science and computer-related fields.
- Read the information on the screen, then seek for the link to the online application.
- Give the online application form your utmost attention and provide all pertinent information.
- Upload each of the above-listed necessary documents, and then carefully study the application form.
- You must now click the “Submit” button and print the completed application.