Federal Bank Scholarship: The Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023 from Federal Bank is a component of that company’s CSR programme. In honour of Shri K P Hormis, the Federal Bank’s founder, this programme has been launched. Apply online if you want to receive the benefits of this scholarship. The official portal contains online applications. Check the qualifying requirements and gather all the necessary paperwork before submitting your application. Friends, keep in mind that the application portal will close if applications are not submitted by the deadline.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship, about…
For UG students, the Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship has been announced. Applicants must be undergraduate students who will begin their first year of study in the school year 2021–2022. Cash awards will be given to chosen students to help them with their academic costs. One seat for each discipline is set aside for students with physical disabilities out of the total number of seats. Students with physical disabilities must provide certificates signed by a medical officer with at least the rank of DMO.
Federal Bank Scholarship Details
- Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship is the Name of the scheme.
- This scheme Launched by Federal Bank.
- The scheme Launched for Students.
- The Benefits available in Cash Award.
- Online Application accepted.
- Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship is the Official Website.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Objective
The Scholarships’ main goal is to aid students. This is a component of the bank’s CSR project. The students’ confidence in their ability to pursue higher education will be boost by this programme.
The following steps in the selection process for students to receive the scholarship:
- Examination of the application.
- A list of the chosen candidates will be create.
- Applicants will make calls to verify their paperwork.
- Candidates that are ultimately chosen will be notify by email.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Benefits
Those who are chose for this award will receive the following advantages.
- 100% of the cost of tuition is cover.
- reimbursement for additional educational costs in accordance with the college’s fee schedule.
- One laptop or personal computer (up to Rs 40,000) will be refund.
- The maximum annual reimbursement for students would be Rs. 1 lakh.
Criteria for Eligibility
In order to qualify for the benefits, applicants for this scholarship must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- MBBS, Engineering, BSc Nursing, and Agricultural programmes must have been admit to a reputable institution or institute.
- Must reside in one of the aforementioned states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala.
- Annual family income shouldn’t be more than 3 lakh rupees.
To be eligible for benefits under this programme, students must submit a copy of the following documents with their application:
- Admission Letter.
- Bonafide certificate from the college.
- Course fee structure.
- Mark sheets of qualifying Examination.
- Family income certificate issued by revenue authorities.
- Nativity certificate.
- ID proof & Address proof.
- Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students).
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
- Open the Federal Bank Foundation Scholarship webpage to submit an application for the scholarship.
- Go to the bottom of the home page and look for the “who we are” section.
- Choose “Business Social Responsibility” from the menu that appears.
- Choose the “download” link provided in front of the scholarship announcement, and a new page will open on the screen.
- Return to the previous page after carefully reading the infatuation.
- To apply for Federal Bank scholarship from the Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Fund for 2022–2023: click this page.
- As soon as the application form appears on the screen, enter your information.
- After carefully reading the information, press the submit button, and then print the completed application.