Andaman Nicobar: Here we will discuss all the scholarships offered by the central and state governments in Andaman and Nicobar. The following article should be read by all students who live on Andaman and Nicobar Island. The following article will provide you with information about Scholarship 2023, the application process, eligibility conditions, documents required, and application submission dates.
Andaman Nicobar Scholarship 2023, about…
As a result of their weak economic condition, many students need financial assistance to complete their studies. State and central governments of Andaman and Nicobar Island have taken initiatives to support SC/ST/OBC students who fall into the SC/ST/OBC category. The following are the current student schemes:
- Scholarship Scheme of CCB Andaman
- The Andaman and Nicobar Government Sponsored Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Andaman and Nicobar Government-sponsored pre-matric scholarship program for ST students (classes IX, X)
- Scholarships for economically disadvantaged students provided by Dr Ambedkar-Andaman
- Grant of additional scholarships to OBC students (EXCEPT classes XI and XII) for higher education.
- The grant of additional scholarships to ST students studying in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- A scheme to offer post-matriculation scholarships to OBC students in Andaman and Nicobar
- Andaman and Nicobar Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students.
Scholarship key points
- Andaman Nicobar Scholarship is the name of the scheme
- Government of Andaman and Nicobar
- The program is aimed at: students
- The benefits are monetary
- Online applications are accepted
- Scholarships.gov.in is the official website.
Criteria for Eligibility
To check the eligibility criteria you can visit National Scholarship Portal and apply for this Scholarship.
- Photo of Student
- Signature of Student
- Aadhaar Card of Student
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- First Page of Bank Passbook
- Graduation Certificate / Passing Marksheet.
Application Process for Scholarship 2023
- The NSP portal is the place to apply for the above-mentioned scholarship schemes.
- Go to the New Registration option from the home page of the portal and read the information displayed.
- You can register yourself by checking the checkbox and selecting the Continue button.the continue button will open the application form.
- Click the register button after entering the information in the registration application.
- You will need to verify your email address and phone number in order to complete the registration.
- You may now apply for the scholarship you desire by clicking the apply link
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format in the application form.
- Once the application has been filled out, submit it, and take a printout for future use.