UP Scholarship: As a part of this article today, we will introduce you to the scholarships that are available to students in Uttar Pradesh, particularly those in post-matric and pre-matric levels. The UP Scholarship Scheme is available for the year 2022-23, and if you wish to apply for it, you must read this article until the end to learn all about the application procedure, as well as all of the other benefits available.
UP Scholarship Scheme 2023, know more about…
As a result of the Chief Minister’s initiative, students in Uttar Pradesh state can now access a scholarship and fee reimbursement online system from their homes and without having to go to a variety of government officials every now and then in order to get a scholarship. There are scholarships available for post-matriculated students as well as for pre-matriculated students. Students who are currently studying in another state can also be eligible for post-matriculation scholarships. For all kinds of students, there are different types of scholarships. The candidates are provided with scholarships each year.
By 2 October, UP Scholarships will be available
Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, announced that the government would provide scholarships to tharu tribal students by 2 October 2022. Schools located in the state are invited to submit applications by 30 June 2022. All schools will be verified between 15 June and 15 July 2022 by the district’s basic officer/school inspector. Through e-payment, scholarship funds will then be transferred directly to students’ savings accounts. Scholarships were awarded earlier in December 2021 to 12.17 lakh students. A total of 458.66 crores had been distributed as scholarships by Yogi Adityanath’s government.
UP Scholarship Scheme Overview
|Name||UP Scholarship Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
In the UP Scholarship Scheme, students can apply for the following scholarships:-
- Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Post-Matric Scholarship.
- Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12.
- Post-Matric other than Inter.
- Post-Matric outside the State.
According to this UP Scholarship scholarship scheme, the following incentives are available:
|Minority Department||The Fellowship amount for Day Scholars||₹ 6,600|
|Fellowship amount for Hostellers||₹ 14,400|
|Samaj Kalyan Department (General/ SC/ ST/OBC)||The scholarship reward for Day Scholars||₹ 6,600|
|Scholarship reward for Hostellers||₹ 14,400|
|Minority Department||Fellowship grant for Day Scholars||₹ 25,000|
|Fellowship grant for Hostellers||₹ 29,000|
Criteria for Eligibility
To get the information of the Scholarship you can visit the official website and also you can apply for the Scholarship.
When applying for the scheme, the following documents must be submitted:
- Residential proof like ration card, Aadhaar card, voter ID, driving license, or PAN card
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Student ID proof
- Mark sheets of the qualifying examination
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Bank passbook of the student.
UP Scholarship Scheme Online Application Process
The application process for the scheme is as follows:
- To apply for the UP scholarship, you must first visit the website.
- Your screen will display the organization’s homepage.
- Visit the Student section.
- On your screen, you will see a drop-down menu.
- Choose Registration from the menu.
- You will see a new page appear on your screen.
- Choose the option that best suits your needs.
- Make sure all mandatory fields are filled out
- Submit the form by clicking “Submit”
- Your registration has been successful.
- Go back to the Student tab.
- On your screen, you’ll see a drop-down menu.
- You can register a fresh account by clicking the “Fresh Login” option.
- Click on the option called “Renewal Login” option for renewal applications.
- There you will find a list of options that you can choose from.
- Password, registration number, and date of birth are all required login credentials.
- On your screen, you will see an important page with instructions.
- Please read the instructions carefully.
- Proceed by clicking the Proceed button.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- Fill out the application form by clicking “Fill in application form”
- Please enter all the required information.
- Make sure your personal information, qualifications, and other information are correct.
- Click on “Submit” to complete the process.
- Scanned photographs and other supporting documentation should be uploaded.
- Before submitting, recheck and review all details.
- You can download the registration form once it has been filled out.
- The hard copy should be kept safe for future use.