Swami Vivekananda Scholarship: Those who are excelling in their studies but are unable to continue them due to a lack of funding have a lot to gain from the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. You can learn much more about the Swami Vivekananda scholarship for 2023 in this article. Also, we will walk you through every step of the process so that you can apply for the scholarship without worrying about the challenging application process.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023, about…
The Swami Vivekananda scholarship recipients will get monthly financial support in 2023. The beneficiaries would get between Rs. 1500 and Rs. 5000 per month to assist them continue their study without concern for costs. You can start applying for this scholarship programme right away, and if you meet all of the requirements outlined by the authorities, you will receive monthly financial help.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Details
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda|
Criteria for Eligibility
The following requirements must be met by the candidate to be eligible for this scholarship:
- The candidate must be a West Bengal resident.
- After graduating from a state board, the council of secondary/higher secondary, Madrasah education, or a state university, he or she must be enrolled in Post-Madhyamik level and above courses at a West Bengal educational institution.
- Moreover, institutions must be based in West Bengal.
- Your family’s annual income should not exceed INR 2.5 lakh.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must submit the following materials:
- The front and backside of your mark sheet for the last examination passed
- Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination
- Income certificate (in the format specified)
- Income affidavit (in the specified format)
- The first page of your bank passbook clearly mentions your account number and IFSC details
- Aadhaar card/Ration card/Voter ID card
- Recent photograph with a size not more than 10 -50 KB
- Institute verification form (in the prescribed format) duly authenticated by the HOI (Head of Institution)
- The students can obtain the institute verification form online from the portal after the submission of the online application. Get it authenticated by the HOI and finally upload it to the portal.
The Process of Selection
For Swami Vivekananda scholarship, the candidate must go through the following selection process:
- According to the applicants’ grades, the scholarship will be awarded.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on factors related to income.
- The scholarship is awarded to students in their designated accounts following the preparation of the merit list, pending the availability of all required documentation.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The straightforward steps listed below must be follow in order to apply for Swami Vivekananda scholarship:
- First, visit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship’s official website.
- On the homepage’s top right corner, select the Register option by clicking.
- On a screen, a fresh page will appear.
- You must read every instruction that appears on your screen.
- The scholarship guidelines are available for good download as well.
- The declaration should then be check off.
- Choose Continue.
- Register online by completing the form.
- the documents online.
- I’ve paid the application fees.
- submit the application form successfully.
- Also, your application form is editable.