Sonu Sood Scholarship: For those who are Indian citizens, the Sonu Sood scholarship 2023 created as an opportunity for students to enroll in cyber security courses in India. From the official website of the Sonu Sood Foundation, candidates can find information about cyber security lessons. We will also share with you all the information related to the eligibility criteria of the full scholarship that is present by the organization in the article provided below. The application procedures for joining the program will also shared with you.
Sonu Sood Scholarship, know about…
By visiting the NGO founded by the actor, the suit charity Foundation, students can apply for the Sonu Sood scholarship 2023. Students and professionals in India who want to gain a job-oriented skill in cyber security can apply for the Mera Bharat Surakshit Bharat initiative which created to help students and professionals living in India. Through the development of this scholarship, people can serve various organizations and learn cybersecurity skills for free. Over the past few years, India has been subject to many cyber attacks. A new scholarship has created to address cyber security problems.
Check now: Check more Scholarship 2023 and apply now…
Criteria for Eligibility
In order to qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- It is necessary for the applicant to be a permanent resident of India.
- A minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 35 years required for the application.
Sonu Sood Scholarship Benefits
For those who apply for this prestigious scholarship, the following benefits will be provided:-
- During this program, cybersecurity enthusiasts will offered scholarships up to Rs. 1 crore to assist them in building their careers and developing their skills.
- Students and enthusiasts interested in technology and cybersecurity can take part in this initiative to build a national-level program. These skills can help them gain employment without spending an arm and a leg.
Apply now: Now apply for the Central Scholarship…
Sonu Sood Scholarship’s Terms and Conditions
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- It is possible to apply for a scholarship but there is a limited number available.
- Discounts or special pricing are not available with scholarships.
- This scholarship is only available to Indian citizens.
- A minimum age of 18 and a maximum age of 35 required.
- It is important to let us know if you are pursuing any other EC-Council certification. EC-Council certifications are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
- It is your responsibility to provide all mandatory documents, such as a copy of your citizenship and a copy of your age. The information you provide must be true and accurate. Your application will disqualified immediately if you found to have misrepresented or submitted fraudulent documents.
- Candidates filling out the form not guaranteed correspondence.
- To stay up-to-date, please check our website and your email (including your spam folder).
Some Other Terms & Conditions are:
- Scholarship selection not guaranteed by submitting the application. We reserve the right to grant scholarships at our sole discretion.
- In order to accept the Scholarship offer, you must submit the documents listed in the offer email within thirty (30) days from the date of the offer. Scholarships will forfeited if not completed.
- Applicants subject to cancellation if they found to abusing the opportunity in any form, not taking the program seriously, or not adhering to guidelines, rules, and regulations, which may be revised at any time by us.
- During the Scholarship program, vouchers for the CCT examinations are not redeemable for cash.
- All CCT examination vouchers are to be used only by you, and you shall not share these vouchers with anyone else.
- It is not possible to transfer scholarships.
- We, the Scholarship, or our management and employees should never be inaccurate or misleadingly described by you.
- EC-Council may change its exam regulations and policies from time to time. You must comply with them.
- No student will be subject to any liability or responsibility from us. At any time during, prior to, or after the
Sonu Sood Scholarship Application Process, How to apply
Please follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:-
- By clicking the link provided here, you can visit the official website of this scholarship opportunity
- On your screen, you see the home page
- The Campaign option needs to be clicked
- Your screen will display a drop-down menu
- You will see a new page after you click the Mera Bharat Surakshit Bharat option.
- On your screen, you will see the details of this scholarship.
- Apply Now is the link you need to click
- Now that the forms have been filled out and the information has been entered, you must complete the application forms displayed on the website.
- Apply for the scholarship by uploading the documents.
Leave a Reply