Santoor Scholarship: A scholarship program known as Santoor Women’s Scholarship is being offer to girls in class 12th from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka. Students of class 12th will receive financial assistance under this scheme to pursue higher education. The objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria, important documents, and features of Santoor Scholarship 2023 will all be discuss in this article. Additionally, we will share with you all the application procedures for applying for Santoor Scholarships.
Santoor Scholarship 2023, about…
In an effort to help glorious girls from disadvantaged backgrounds further their education, Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Care offer scholarships. Every year, 900 students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana were supported by this program. In addition to tuition fees, this scholarship covers incidental expenses. The last four years have covered around 3600 student projects. Under this scheme, students who are interested in higher education in humanities, liberal arts, and science are encouraged to apply along with their professional courses.
Santoor Scholarship Details
|Name of the scheme||Santoor Scholarship|
|Launched by||Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares|
|Beneficiaries||Girls student of class 12|
|States||Andhra Pradesh Karnataka and Telangana|
|Age Limit||24 years|
|Scholarship amount||24,000 per annum|
|Number of students||900 per year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Santoor Scholarship Objective
Due to weak financial conditions, many economically weaker section people’s daughters cannot pursue higher education after the 12th grade. As a result, the dream of continuing education remains unfulfilled. Santoor Scholarship has been launched by Wipro customer care and Wipro care in keeping with this philosophy. Scholarships will be provided to girls in class 12th who wish to pursue further education after graduation. Each year, approximately Rs 25000 will be given to the girl students until they graduate.
As part of the Santoor Scholarship, all selected candidates will receive the following benefits:
- For the duration of the course, tuition fees will be around Rs 25000 per year.
- Additionally, the girls will receive a stipend related to their education.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Applicants must reside in one of the following states: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, or Telangana.
- Having graduated from a local government school, she must have passed class 10th.
- A government school diploma is required for the candidate.
- In order to qualify, she must have completed a minimum of three years of full-time graduate study.
- Aadhar card
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th Class marksheet
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account passbook from Gramin Bank.
The Terms & Conditions
- Applicants who don’t meet the prerequisites will be rejected.
- Therefore, students must meet all the requirements.
- As well, Wipro Cares has sole discretion over granting, rejecting, modifying, withdrawing, and discontinuing the scholarship.
- The application form must be submitted by the deadline.
- This scholarship cannot be offered by any other organization.
Santoor Scholarship Online Application Process
All the interested applicants from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka who wants to apply under Santoor Scholarship will have to follow the procedure mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to visit the Official Website of the Santoor women’s Scholarship.
- You will see the home page.
- Click on the Apply Now button on the homepage.
- You will be prompted to fill out the registration form.
- The form asks for all the details you need to enter.
- Attach all the important documents after entering all the details.
- Please click on Submit once you have attached the documents.
- The Santoor Scholarship can be apply for easily through this process.
Offline Application Process
- The Santoor Women’s Scholarship Official Website can found here.
- You will see the home page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage.
- Select Download Application Form from the menu.
- Your screen will display a PDF file.
- All details need to be enter now.
- Once all the details have been enter, print it out.
- Make sure you attach all the important documents.
- Once the documents have been attache, they should be submit to the department concerned.