Rhodes Scholarship: The Rhodes trust has announced the 2023 recipients of the Rhodes Scholarship in India. The programme has been made public for international students. Students will receive financial aid under the plan. The plan is for the students to attend Oxford University to further their education. International students who are interested are encouraged to apply. Students may check their eligibility by reading this article’s subsequent sessions. The online application process, necessary documents, the selection process, and other details are also available below.
Rhodes Scholarship India 2023, about…
For the Rhodes Scholarship India, students may apply. The first scholarship was given out in 1902. The chance is available to students who plan to attend Oxford University to further their education. There are 5 Indian students eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship. Applications must be submit online by students. The official website of Rhodes Trust hosts online application forms. Please submit your application before the deadline because the online application portal link is only available for a short period of time.
Details of Rhodes Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarship India is the Name of the scheme.
- This scheme Launched by Rhodes Trust.
- University of Oxford.
- Scheme Launched for International Students.
- The Benefits available financial aid.
- Online application are accept.
- The Official website is www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk.
Rhodes Scholarship India Objective
Rhodes fellowship The Rhodes trust introduced the country of India. The programme made its debut in 1902 for the first time. Since then, the trust has supported students who want to continue their education at Oxford. Rhodes Scholarship is available to students everywhere. The trust behind Rhodes Scholarship program’s goal is to assist deserving students in pursuing their academics at Oxford University without having to worry about costs.
Rhodes Scholarship India Benefits
The following benefits will be awarded to beneficiaries who are chosen under Rhodes Scholarship scholarship programme:
- Tuition will be charged to students.
- 17,52,325.16 rupees will be added to the tuition payment each year to cover living expenses, including housing.
Criteria for Eligibility
- A citizen of India, Australia, Germany, Singapore, or another country is require to apply.
- A passport or other form of official identification issued by the applicant’s home country should serve as proof of citizenship.
- Applicant’s age cannot exceed 26 years old.
- The applicant must hold a graduation diploma from a school in his country of origin with at least 60% honours.
- The applicant’s home country must have been their primary residence for at least 4 years in the previous 10 years.
The following criteria will be use to divide the students into groups for the scholarship:
- The student applications will carefully reviewed.
- Candidates who have chosen will be contact for a preliminary interview.
- Social interaction and a final interview are requirements for students to be choose for the interview.
- Final candidates will be notified via email.
- Personal statement of 1000 words
- Academic Transcripts from the previous Institution in English
- Letters of Recommendation
- Valid Indian Passport
- Updated Resume of not more than two pages
- A valid photograph of the candidate
- IELTS or TOEFL score.
Rhodes Scholarship India 2023 Online Application Process
- First go to the Rhodes Trust’s official website to submit the application.
- You will find a scholarship option on the homepage. then select the Rhodes Scholarship link by clicking on it.
- After carefully reading the information, click the apply button.
- You will be take to a new page where you must choose your nation.
- The application form will appear on the screen once you click the apply link.
- Complete the application with all the necessary information.
- Upload the crucial files mentioned above.
- Review the application form carefully, then select the submit button to send it off.
- The completed application must be print out for future use.