Reliance Foundation Scholarships: Scholarships from the Reliance Foundation 2023 are available to students. AI and Computer Science degree programs will be supported by the Reliance Foundation. Knowing the scholarship program in detail will help you take advantage of the opportunity. It is our goal to cover every aspect of the program in this article, including eligibility criteria, application procedures, benefits, selection procedures, course details, and institute information. After hoarding the information, you can submit the online application.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023, about…
This scholarship is aimed at empowering talented Indian youth and developing a community of global leaders of tomorrow through the Reliance Foundation. Scholarships from the Reliance Foundation will benefit students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The award will be deposited directly into the student’s bank account. Applications, documents, and interviews will be used to select students.
Updates on Scholarships
Dhirubhai Ambani’s 90th death anniversary was marked Wednesday by 5000 merit scholarships of up to Rupees 2 lakh for UG students and up to Rupees 6 lakh for PG students from the Reliance Foundation. You need to fill out the application form for this scholarship opportunity by 14th February 2023 if you plan to pursue a UG or PG course during the academic year 2023. In order to provide proper opportunities to people pursuing higher education in India, the chairperson of Reliance group inaugurated the scholarship on the birthday of Dhirubhai Ambani. Scholarships are available to students pursuing UG and PG degrees in India (Reliance Foundation Scholarships).
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Details
- Reliance Foundation Scholarships is the name of the scheme
- Reliance Foundation launched the program
- The program was launched for the following groups: students
- The benefits are monetary
- Online applications are accepted
- Scholarships at www.reliancefoundation.org is the official site.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Benefits
In addition to paying tuition fees, participants can use the Reliance Foundation Scholarships money to attend seminars, conferences, and professional development workshops.
|Undergraduate||Up to INR 4,00,000 for the whole course|
|Postgraduate||Up to INR 6,00,000 for the whole course|
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Features
For UG Scholarship
As part of the Reliance group’s UG scholarships, the following features are included:-
- Afford undergraduate college education to meritorious students across the country.
- Designed for students enrolled in any first-year course.
- Awarded to meritorious students based on their merit, not their means.
- The selection process will select up to 5,000 undergraduate scholars.
- Scholarships will be available for up to Rs/INR 2 lakhs over the course of the degree programme.
- Through a strong alumni network, students will gain networking opportunities beyond financial support.
For PG Scholarship
The Reliance Foundation’s PG scholarship includes the following features:
- To nurture India’s future leaders, who are capable of thinking big, thinking green, and thinking digital.
- A rigorous and competitive selection process will identify and select the most talented and brightest postgraduate students in India.
- The scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit to students from all socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A total of 100 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
- A total of Rs/INR 6 lakhs will be available as scholarship over the course of the degree programme.
- At the beginning of each academic year, 80% of the funds will awarded to students as grants for tuition and direct academic expenses. Other expenses, including conference-related expenses, will be reimburse from the remaining 20% upon request to support professional development.
- Additionally, scholars will have access to additional engagement and development opportunities (including the opportunity to attend lectures and workshops by leading global experts, mentoring and internship opportunities, volunteer opportunities, an alumni network, and more), and be part of a vibrant community of scholars that will contribute to the creation and building of a new India.
Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:-
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- A minimum of 60% in Standard 12th must be achieve, and the applicant must be enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program in India.
- Student households with incomes of at least Rs. 15 lakhs (preference given to households with incomes of at least Rs. 2.5 lakhs) can apply.
- Citizens of India must apply
- Scholarships awarded to postgraduate students who scored between 550 and 1,000 on the GATE exam in their first year.
In addition to having an undergraduate CGPA of 7.5 or above (or a normalized CGPA of 7.5 or above), students who have not attempted GATE are also eligible.
Documents Required For UG
To apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarships, you must submit the following documents:-
- Personal and Contact Information
- Academic Info
- Achievements and awards
- Supporting Documents.
Documents Required For PG
If you are applying Reliance Foundation Scholarships, you need to send the following documents:
- Personal, Academic, and Extracurricular details,
- A letter attesting to your academic capabilities, and another attesting to your character and leadership skills,
- Academic/ Prof. Info,
- Two Essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose,
- Supporting Documents.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships Online Application Process
- Visit the official Reliance Foundation scholarship portal to apply for the scholarship.
- You must select the Application portal option from the opened page.
- The eligibility questionnaire will appear on the computer screen after clicking “click here”.
- You will receive an email with login credentials for the application portal after answering all questions in the questionnaire.
- Click on the login button and enter the login ID and password to open the application form.
- Please complete the application form and upload all the relevant documents.
- You will need to fill out a form and write a statement of purpose and personal statement.
- Ensure you review the application carefully and click the submit button if no changes need to made.
- Click here to learn more about applying or writing essays.
Points to Remember
Applicants should keep these points in mind before applying for Reliance Foundation Scholarships program.
- Before applying for Reliance Foundation Scholarships program, the applicant must check their eligibility.
- Apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarships program before the deadline.
- Before applying for the scholarship, ensure you have all the necessary documents.
- Please enter your education certificate details in the application form.
- On the application form, attach your most recent photograph.
- In the upcoming days, you must maintain an active and valid mobile number.
- An active and valid email address is require.
- The online application form should be submit using a laptop or a desktop computer.
- Online applications should not be submit using mobile phones.
- Make sure all details are correct before submitting Reliance Foundation Scholarships form.