PM Scholarship: Based on this concept, the PM Scholarships (PMSS) provide students with educational opportunities from grades 12 to doctorate level. PM Scholarship Program has also reduced dropout rates at the undergraduate and subsequent levels. Educational assistance will be provided to the wards and widows of ex-servicemen through this gift. A sufficient amount of funding will be provided to the selected students to pursue their higher education.
PM Scholarship, Know about…
PM Scholarship Yojana has launched by the Central Government. There will scholarships for children and widows of officers of the Assam Rifles, the RPF, the RPSF who were killed by terrorists or Naxalites on duty. Additionally, scholarships will provided to their children if the schemes mentioned above are used to disable police officers, Assam Rifles, RPFs, and RPSFs.
Approximately 3000 rupees can be awarded through this program. If students want to take advantage of this program, they must get a minimum of 60% in class 12th. PM Scholarship Yojana is not available to students studying overseas. Students who attend recognized institutions of learning are eligible to apply for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Program. By applying for the PM Scholarship Yojana through the National Scholarship Portal, anyone can participate in this program.
PM Scholarship Information
|Name of Scheme
|PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023
|Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department
|children of ex-servicemen
|Encouraging children for good education
|Financial amount given to the student in 1 month
|Scholarship given to girl student in 1 month
PM Scholarship Objective
It is the primary goal of the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Program 2023 to provide scholarships to children and widows of police officers killed in terrorist attacks, Naxalite attacks, or while on duty. The program will provide scholarships to children of police officers, Assam Rifles, RPF, and RPSF soldiers who became crippled in the line of duty. Education isn’t limited by economic concerns anymore for young people. To cover their educational costs, the federal government will provide funding. In the future, every child in the country will be able to attend school. Additionally, the PM Scholarship Yojana/Scheme will reduce the country’s unemployment rate and literacy rate.
PM Scholarship Scholarships will distributed to children of CAPFS and AR
Each academic year, 2000 scholarships will awarded to children of CAPFS and AR. Additionally, 500 scholarships will be awarded to the children of Naxal victims, including 82000 boys and 82000 girls. Scholars from all over the country will receive scholarships every year from an independent panel of judges.
For students to be eligible for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Program (PM Scholarship Program), they must be between 18 and 25 years old. Scholarships will only be available to students enrolled in regular scholarship courses. In order to qualify for PM Modi Scholarship Benefits, a student’s family income cannot exceed Rs.6 lakh. The government has set specific requirements for recipients of PM Modi Scholarship Yojana/Scheme benefits.
The benefits are
The Benefits are in such a way that you can take advantage of them, such as this:
- The scholarship scheme is also open to students whose parents are in the Army, Navy, or Air Force.
- Students with good academic records but financial difficulties will also receive benefits from the federal government.
- A PM Scholarship will be provided by the government to students who have scored 85% in 12th grade.
- In this scheme, 12 scholarships of Rs 10,000 each will be awarded to students with 75% grades for a period of ten months.
PM Scholarship Application Deadline 2023
Applications will be accepted from 16 July 2023 until 31 October 2023.
PM Scholarship Online Application Process
- The first step is to visit the official website of the PM Scholarship Scheme, desw.gov.in.
- You will be taken to the home page, where you can choose from different options.
- When you click on this link, you will be taken to the Ex-Soldiers Care Administration page.
- A pdf version of the application form is available for download
- Clicking on the link will take you to the Kendriya Sainik Parishad’s website.
- The application form asks for all the information listed here.
- Finally, click on “Submit” after rechecking the form.