ONGC Scholarship Portal: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation has recently announced the ONGC Scholarship 2023-24. Students from all across India are invited to apply for this scholarship program. If you are interested, please note the last date for submitting the ONGC Scholarship application form for the 2023-24 academic year. Also, the ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST students has been made available. The list of selected candidates for the scholarship will be published after the submission of application forms. To apply for the scholarship, students are required to submit their applications online. ONGC Limited has been actively contributing to education in India, assisting students in pursuing their studies further. In this post, you will find detailed information about the ONGC Scholarship 2023 application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, scholarship amounts, and more.
|Name of Scholarship||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Scholarship|
|Scholarship By||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Scholarship For||Students of India|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Number of Rewards||2000|
ONGC Scholarship Portal for SC/ST/OBC & General Students
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited recognizes the significance of education in an individual’s life and strives to provide educational opportunities to all students. To foster interest in education and support students in completing their studies, ONGC has introduced the ONGC Scholarship Scheme. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to students who are pursuing higher education. The scholarship is available to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC and General categories who are enrolled in the first year of Engineering, MBBS, MBA, or Master’s degree programs in Geophysics/Geology. ONGC has established eligibility criteria that applicants must meet in order to be considered for the scholarship. Once the applications are received, ONGC will release the list of selected students. It is crucial for students to carefully fill out the online application form, following all instructions provided, before submitting it for the ONGC Scholarship 2023.
ONGC Scholarship 2023 Last Date
|Notification Release||June 2023|
|Start of Application||07 July 2023|
|Last Date for Application||05 September 2023|
|Selection List Announcement||Released Soon|
Eligibility for ONGC Scholarship
Before applying for the scholarship, it is important for students to review the eligibility criteria set by ONGC Limited. The following criteria must be met:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- There is an age limit of 30 years for all types of scholarships.
- The annual family income for General and OBC candidates should not exceed 2 lakh.
- For SC/ST candidates, the annual family income should be below 4.5 lakh.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in their 12th board examination.
- Students should be pursuing their first year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses, or first year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA from institutions recognized by AICTE/MCI/UGC/Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
Documents for ONGC Scholarship 2023
When applying for the ONGC Scholarship 2023, students must have the following documents ready for online application form submission:
- Recent photograph
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate or 10th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- 12th Marksheet (for Engineering and MBBS)
- Graduation Marksheet (for Masters in Geology/Geophysics or MBA)
- Bank account details
How to Apply Online for ONGC Scholarship 2023
Students who meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship can apply online by following these steps:
- Visit the ONGC Official Portal: https://www.ongcscholar.org/.
- Click on the “Apply Scholarship” option from the home page.
- A new tab will open with scholarship details.
- Select the scholarship for which you are eligible.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “OK.”
- Click on “Apply” located in the left corner of the instruction page.
- Fill out the application form with the following details:
- Basic information
- Financial assistance
- Bank details
- Upload required documents
- Review the information provided and click on “Submit and Apply.”
- Make sure to keep a hard copy of the application or note down the application number for future reference.
ONGC Scholarship Student Selection List 2023-24
After the submission of application forms, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will announce the selection list for the scholarship program. Only the candidates who are included in the final selection list will receive the scholarship amount. To check the ONGC Scholarship Selection List 2023, you can visit the provided link or refer to the official communication.
ONGC Scholarship Helpline
For any queries or assistance related to the ONGC Scholarship, you can reach out to the ONGC Foundation through the following contact information:
ONGC Foundation 8th Floor, Core III, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092 Telephone: 011-22406607, 011-22406708 (Office timing: 10am-5pm) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email for general queries: email@example.com
Please note that if you have any scholarship-related inquiries, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.