Odisha Scholarship: Many scholarships have been started by the Government of Odisha for the needy students of the state. there are more than 20 schemes running by the different departments of the state. We are here with the information related to these schemes. By reading this article you will be able to know about all the schemes along with the procedure to apply for the scheme, know the application status, documents required, eligibility, and much other significant information which is necessary to grab the Odisha Scholarship 2023 benefits.
Odisha Scholarship Portal 2023, about…
A state Odisha Scholarship portal was launched by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to help students apply for different schemes. There are eight departments, including the Agriculture & F.E. Department, the Higher Education Department, and the Labour & ESI Department, which provide 21 schemes to students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC categories. These schemes will benefit students who want to finish their studies, but face financial difficulties.
Updates on Odisha Scholarships
In the pre-matric scholarship for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, the Odisha Government has increased the award details. After the enhancement, male candidates will receive Rs 950 and female candidates Rs 1000. Previously, boys and girls were each awarded 750 Rupees. One of the main flagship programs of the Odisha Government is the scholarship program for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. Students receive the scholarship in order to help with mess management in the hostels as well as to assist in the development of ST and SC candidates. The hostel menu will also include millet-based foods to ensure students’ nutritional security.
Odisha Scholarship Short Details
- Odisha Scholarship is the name of the scheme.
- State Government launched the program .
- The program aimed at: Students.
- Among the benefits are: monetary.
- Online applications are accepte.
- The official website of the scholarship program is scholarship.odisha.gov.in.
Odisha Scholarship Objective
The basis of a bright future is the ability to take advantage of good career opportunities, and the basis of a good career opportunity is a good education and proper knowledge. In the state, there are many students who are unable to pursue their studies due to lack of funds. There are many government schemes aim at helping such students. Helping needy students and encouraging them to pursue education is the main objective of the Odisha government.
To get detail infomation about the eligibility criteria please visit the Official website of Odisha Scholarship and take advantage.
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Special category certificate
- Resident certificate
- Frontpage of Passbook for bank account details of the student
- Matriculation Certificate
- Previous Examination Certificate.
Odisha Scholarship Process To Apply Online
- Go to the state scholarship portal of the government of Odisha to apply for the scholarship.
- You can choose which scholarship you would like to apply for by selecting Apply scholarship option.
- You will see a login window appear after clicking the Apply button.
- You can enter your login information if you already have an account with the portal.
- Register here if you have not done so already.
- Check the checkbox and click I agree on after reading the information on the screen.
- Verify your Aadhaar number by entering it, selecting the option to verify, and completing the process.
- The screen will now ask for your name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and other information.
- The application form will appear once you click the register button. Fill it out.
- Prepare your application by uploading scanned copies of the required documents.
- Fill out the form and keep one copy for your records.