The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is your doorway to numerous scholarship opportunities offered by the Indian government. In this article, we will guide you on obtaining the NSP Bonafide Certificate for 2023.
This certificate is vital for students seeking various scholarships available on the NSP, particularly those from six notified minority communities. We will outline the eligibility criteria, document requirements, and the step-by-step process to secure your NSP Bonafide Certificate.
NSP Bonafide Certificate 2023
Residing in India opens the door to a range of scholarships on the National Scholarship Portal, primarily designed for minority communities, including Scheduled Caste students. To avail these benefits, students need to complete the application form available on the official NSP website. This certificate will serve as proof of your eligibility for specific government scholarships. Ensure you are aware of the scholarship deadlines, and rest assured that the NSP Bonafide Certificate will be accessible in PDF format.
To apply for the NSP Bonafide Certificate Scholarships, students must meet the following criteria:
- Belonging to the six notified minority communities: Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi (Zoroastrian).
- Studying within India.
- Fulfilling the Scheme guidelines for the selected scholarship.
To complete your scholarship application, you will need the following documents:
- Student Photo.
- Verification Form provided by the Institution.
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government.
- Self-certified Community Certificate for applicants aged 18 or above, or a Community Certificate certified by a parent/guardian for others.
- Applicants for Scholarships under MCM-based Scheme must upload a self-attested Mark Sheet, indicating a minimum of 50% marks in the last qualifying exam.
- Fee Receipt for the ‘Current Course Year.’
- Bank Account number of the Student and IFSC Code of the bank branch. (For Pre Matric Scheme, parents/guardians can provide their account details if students do not have their bank account.)
- Residential/Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhaar number of the student. In the absence of an Aadhaar, a bona fide student certificate, along with scanned copies of the bank passbook and Aadhaar enrolment ID (if applied), will be required.
- If the School/Institute is located in a State/UT different from the domicile State/UT of the applicant, a bona fide student certificate from the School/Institute will be necessary.
- For Scholarship Renewals, a certificate confirming the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year’s examination from the same institution is needed.
Download NSP Bonafide Certificate 2023
To obtain your NSP Bonafide Certificate for 2023, follow these straightforward steps:
- Visit the NSP website on the national scholarship portal.
- On the homepage, explore the scholarship details.
- Choose the scholarship of your interest.
- Navigate to the guidelines section.
- Find and download your Bonafide Certificate.
National Scholarship Portal Application Procedure
To apply for a scholarship via NSP, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official National Scholarship Portal website.
- Click on “New Registration.”
- Read and agree to the provided instructions.
- Tick the declaration box.
- Click “Continue.”
- Enter your details, including name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, and bank information.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Click “Register.”
- Log in using your credentials.
- Access the “Application Form” option.
The NSP Bonafide Certificate for 2023 is your passport to various scholarships tailored to Indian students. By ensuring you meet the eligibility criteria and provide the necessary documents, you can access numerous financial assistance opportunities. The NSP aims to empower students from minority communities and economically weaker backgrounds, making education accessible to all.