The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), located in Bangalore, has introduced the NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship for the academic year 2024. This scholarship is a collaborative effort between NLSIU and AZB & Partners, a leading Indian full-service corporate law firm.
By signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), the aim is to provide exceptional opportunities to students pursuing a legal education. The scholarship will cover the annual student fees for five deserving individuals admitted to NLSIU’s prestigious BA LLB program. With an expanding student base, including 240 students enrolled in the honors program, this initiative will further strengthen the university’s reach.
NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of the NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship is to support students admitted to NLSIU by alleviating their financial burdens, allowing them to focus on their five years of education. This partnership with India’s largest law firm and the leading university for law students opens doors to numerous opportunities. Given that there are only five scholarships available while the school has 240 students, securing this scholarship becomes highly competitive.
NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Admission to the BA LLB Honors program at the National Law School of India University
- Only five scholarships will be awarded among the 240 students in the course.
The scholarship will cover the annual student fees for five deserving students admitted to NLSIU’s BA LLB (Hons) program throughout their five years of study.
Students will be selected based on their performance in the LLB course and their marks in the entrance examination.
NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Gain admission to the National Law School of India University based on the entrance examination.
- Fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Obtain the application form for the scholarship from the official academic counselor’s office.
- The scholarship benefits will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship helpline
For further inquiries about the NLSIU AZB & Partners Scholarship, please use the following contact information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 080 23010000, 080-23213160, 080-23160533
- Fax: +91 80 2316 0535