Manipal University: By visiting the official website of the National Scholarship or even their state scholarship portal, permanent residents of India can apply for the Manipal University scholarship 2023. In the article provided below, you can find out all the major details about this scholarship and the eligibility criteria that you must follow in order to be considered for it. As soon as you have been admitted to the university, you must complete the application form for Manipal University Scholarship 2023. Take a look at the article provided below to learn more about this scholarship and prepare yourself accordingly.
Manipal University Scholarship 2023, about…
The responsibility of applying for a scholarship at Manipal University rests with the applicant if he/she is eligible for any scholarship presented by the Indian government or the university’s administration. Students who are in need of financial assistance can apply for some private scholarships and some government scholarships offered by universities. To be eligible for the scholarship, students must show their caste and category certificates, as well as wholesale the eligibility criteria. For students who have completed their schooling either in India or abroad, Manipal University offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs.
Manipal University Scholarship Objective
Manipal University offers a variety of scholarships that help students pursue their education there. Scholarship applications can be filled out by people who have been admitted to the university by visiting the official academic department. The scholarship application form can be filled out in person after admission to the organization, or the application form can be filled out on the national scholarship portal’s website. In order to be eligible for the benefits, you must complete the application form before the deadline. Before the deadline, make sure the application form is filled out.
Manipal University Scholarships Types
Manipal University offers the following scholarships to its students:-
1. Kalam-Pai, Freeship and Scholars Scholarship for MBBS & BDS Programs
2. Merit Scholarship for Post Graduate (PG) Medical / Dental and Super Speciality (SS) Programs
3. Freeship, Scholar, and Achiever Scholarship for B. Tech
4. Freeship, Scholar, and Achiever Scholarship for B. Pharm
5. Scholarship for Allied Health Programs at Manipal TATA Medical College (MTMC) Jamshedpur
6. Scholar and Achiever Scholarship for All Other Under Graduate (UG) & Post Graduate (PG) Programs
7. Scholarships for Academy of General Education Students (SAGES)
8. Academy of General Education (AGE) Scholarship for AGE Students
9. Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for B.Sc. Nursing
10. Merit Scholarship for B. Tech (Lateral Entry) students from Manipal Group Polytechnic Institutions
11. Scholar & Achiever Scholarships for Foreign / NRI / NRI sponsored Students
12. Scholarship for Konkani-speaking students
13. Merit Scholarship for Children of MAHE Manipal Alumni
14. Scholarship scheme of interest subsidy on education loans for MAHE students
15. AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)
16. ITC Scholarship.
Manipal University Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
You can check the eligibility criteria for this scholarship and apply by visiting it’s official website, provided below.
Documents Required for Manipal University Scholarship
These scholarships require the following documents from applicants:-
- Student ID card
- Consolidated/Semester Wise Mark Sheets
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Recommendation letters by Professor, HOD, Industry Professionals
- Supporting documents for Academics/Co-curricular/Industry Experience, etc.
Manipal University Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Below is the simple procedure for applying for the scholarship:-
- Click on the link below to access the national scholarship portal’s official website.
- You will be take to the home page.
- Choose New Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Your screen will display the instructions.
- The declaration should be tick.
- You can continue by clicking the “Continue” button.
- All details must be enter.
- Please enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email address, and bank details.
- The captcha code must be enter.
- You can register by clicking the “Register” button.
- Your credentials must now be enter.
- Application Form can found by clicking the option.
- A screen will display the application form.
- You need to enter information about the student including the State of Domicile, the Name of the student, the
- Date of Birth, the Community/Category, the Father’s Name, the Aadhaar number, the mobile number, the scholarship category, the Gender, the Religion, the Mother’s Name, and the Annual Family Income.
- Please click on “Save & Continue” to continue.
- The documents should uploaded.
- You can submit your work by clicking “Final Submission.”
- You have successfully submitted your application.