LSS Scholarship: Applicants can start applying for the LSS Scholarship exams in 2023, according to Pareeksha Bhawan. Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan announced the date of the exam as June 25. Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan’s official websites are bpekerala.in and keralapareekshabhavan.in. The Kerala LSS Scholarships details can be found on these websites, including highlights, deadlines, eligibility requirements, documents needed, and application procedures.
LSS Scholarship 2023 Kerala, about…
Students in Class 4 who receive an A or above on their annual exams in English, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies can take the Lower Secondary Scholarship scholarship exam. Students who receive an A on all of their subjects on their year-end exams in Class 7 are awarded the USS scholarship.
Highlights of Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||LSS Scholarship|
|Introduced By||Office of the Commissioner for Government Examination|
|Scholarship Based On||Scholarship Test Exam|
|Scholarship For||4th Class Students|
|Benefits||Scholarship Amount & Education Facility|
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must fulfill the government’s eligibility requirements. This scholarship has the following eligibility criteria:
- Students who reside in Kerala can apply for the Kerala Lower Secondary Scholarship (LSS).
- Kerala students in fourth grade at recognized schools can take the LSS exam.
The LSS Scholarship application form requires you to submit some important documents. Documents required for LSS Scholarship applications include:
- Passport Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate
- Any valid Identity Card like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc
- Income Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificates.
LSS Scholarship Kerala 2023 Process to Apply Online
Following are the steps to apply for a Scholarship:
- Begin by visiting the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan website.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select LSS from the Menu tab.
- A new window will appear.
- Click the Apply Online button to apply online.
- The Scholarship Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Please fill out the form completely.
- An OTP will now be sent to your registered mobile number, which must be entered into the required field.
- Upon completion of the OTP and submission of all required documents, the candidate will be successfully registered.
- Make a copy of the application form so you can refer to it later.