The Kind Scholarship for Young Women or Female Meritorious Students has announced its online application form last date. This scholarship is available to applicants enrolled in professional and academic courses.
The Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship’s official website provides the online application on the Buddy4Study Scholarship Portal. It is open to female students in Class 9 & 10, Class 11 & 12, as well as Polytechnic/ITI/Diploma/Graduation & other courses.
Students from all over India are eligible to apply online for this scholarship, and the scholarship amount will be awarded based on the student’s needs, merit, and interview performance. More information about the Kind Scholarship’s eligibility, benefits, and application process can be found in the following post.
Kind Scholarship 2023
Numerous government and private scholarships support women’s empowerment and education. Scholarships for girls/women/females enrolled in different educational courses are regularly announced by government and private trusts in India.
These scholarships provide financial assistance to students to complete their education. In this post, we are providing information about the Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Female Students, which is a young women’s scholarship for girls enrolled above 9th grade.
The Kind Circle Scholarship is designed in three tiers to provide financial support to girls enrolled in various education courses according to their specific needs. Read more about the Kind Scholarship for Young Women in the following post.
|Name of Scholarship||Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship|
|Scholarship For||Young Women/Female/Girls|
|Application Form Available On||Buddy4Study|
|Eligible Courses||Professional & Academic Courses|
|Scholarship Based on||Student’s Needs, Merit, & Interview Performance|
|For Class 9 & 10||Rs. 6000 Per Year|
|For Class 11 & 12||Rs. 12,000 Per Year|
|Polytechnic / ITI / Diploma / Graduation & Others Courses||Rs. 18,000 Per Year|
Kind Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
All female candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship. As mentioned earlier, the Kind Scholarship is specifically for female students. Check the eligibility criteria for the Kind Scholarship below:
- The applicant must be a female student.
- The applicant should be pursuing Class 9 & 10, Class 11 & 12, or Polytechnic/ITI/Diploma/Graduation & other courses.
- The school or college should be recognized by the state/central education board or university.
- The annual family income should be less than Rs. 4 lakh.
- The candidate must have passed the previous class with a minimum of 60% or above.
- Priority will be given to wards of defense martyrs, single-parent wards, orphans, and high-merit students.
Kind Meritorious Scholarship 2023 Documents required
Applicants can apply online for the Kind Scholarship but need to have certain documents ready for the application form and interview. The list of documents required for the Kind Scholarship includes:
- ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, etc.)
- Family income certificate
- School ID card
- Bonafide certificate
- Current year’s fee receipt
- Admission offer letter
- Mark sheet
Kind Scholarship Application 2023 Last Date
|Scholarship Notification Out||June-July 2023|
|Start of Application||July 2023|
|Last Date||September 2023|
|Call For Interview||October 2023|
|Scholarship Amount Distribution||Till November 2023|
Kind Scholarship 2023 online Apply
Female candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for the Kind Scholarship Application Form 2023 by following these steps:
- Visit the Buddy4Study Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the search box and type “Kind Scholarship.”
- Select the Kind Scholarship for Young Women from the search results to access all the details.
- Read the eligibility criteria, required documents, and click on “Apply Now” at the end.
- Complete the registration on Buddy4Study to apply for the scholarship. Registration is important.
- You will be redirected to the Kind Scholarship Application Form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents in PDF format.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Take a hard copy of the scholarship application form for use during the interview.