Karnataka Scholarship: Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai has announced the state’s new employment programme. During his speech, the Chief Minister stated that Karnataka will begin to adopt online scholarship distribution for students from construction workers’ families. The Karnataka State Building and other construction worker’s Welfare bodies have developed the Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship 2023 programme (Karnataka Scholarship). All children of construction employees who are studying are eligible. The official state scholarship portal accepts online applications. Detailed directions for submitting an application, as well as the deadline, eligibility requirements, benefits, and other information concerning the Karnataka Education Assistance for Construction Workers Children, are provided below.
Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship, about…
The Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship is a government effort to encourage youngsters to pursue higher education. Many kids drop out of school due to a lack of funds. Many children of construction workers are unable to obtain a high-quality education due to financial constraints (Karnataka Scholarship). The government hopes to remedy their problem by providing them with financial assistance through this scheme. The authorities have imposed some eligibility restrictions for submitting the application. If you meet the eligibility requirements outlined below, you may submit your application before the deadline.
Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship Details
- Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship is the Name of the scheme.
- This Scheme Launched by Karnataka State Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Scheme Launched for children of construction worker.
- The Benefits are monetary (Karnataka Scholarship).
- Online Applications Accepted.
- karbwwb.karnataka.gov.in is the Official site.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The student must be the son or daughter of a registered construction worker.
- The student must be a Karnataka permanent resident.
- Only two of the family’s children will be eligible for help.
- The workers should not be required to pay dues to the board.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in a recognised institution in Karnataka.
- Distance education, home study, and online courses are all ineligible.
- Application processing and Verification by(if required) Senior/ Labour Inspector
- Application submitted within 6 months of the next Academic year
- Details of Education for the First Child
- Details of Education for the Second Child
- Employment Certificate
- Marks card and Study Certificate.
- Photo of First Child
- Photo of Second Child
- Proof of Bank Account
- Proof of Identity/Smart card issued by the Board(Attested Copy)
- Ration Card
- Review and Approval by the Labour Officer
- Subscription certificate by SLI/LI.
Karnataka Construction Workers Children Scholarship Online Application Process
- To apply for a scholarship, students must go to the State Scholarship Portal’s official website.
- To create a new account link, go to the portal’s home page and click here.
- A new page will popup with the option Do you have Aadhaar?
- If you select yes, you must input your Aadhaar details, such as your Aadhaar number, name, and gender.
- If you opt not to, you must enter your ID number.
- After reading the declaration, enter the security code and select the checkbox.
- When you select the Proceed option, the application form will open.
- Fill out and submit the application form.
- Log on to the portal and follow the link to the Karnataka construction worker children scholarship.
- When you select Apply, the screen will display the form.
- Complete the form and upload the required papers.
- Once you have reviewed the application, you can submit it without making any modifications.