Scholarships and fellowships are incredible opportunities that provide financial support and recognition to individuals pursuing their academic and professional goals. These programs not only help alleviate the financial burden but also foster personal and intellectual growth. If you’re looking for exciting scholarship and fellowship programs in India for June-August 2023, we’ve got you covered! Here are three programs you should consider applying to:
GYANDHAN Scholarship 2023: Lighten Your Financial Burden
Are you planning to pursue a postgraduate-level course and need financial support? The GyanDhan Scholarship 2023, offered by Gyandhan, India’s first education financing marketplace, is here to help.
- Open to Indian applicants with an undergraduate degree from recognized Indian institutes.
- Applicants must be willing to pursue a two-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or Germany.
Prizes and Rewards: Successful applicants will receive a one-time scholarship of INR 1 lakh.
Don’t miss out! The deadline to apply is 31-08-2023. Visit their website [https://www.gyandhan.com/gd-scholarship] to submit your application online.
ESRI INDIA MTECH SCHOLARSHIP 2023: Empowering Geoinformatics Students
If you are passionate about Geoinformatics or a related field, the Esri India MTech Scholarship Programme 2023 is an excellent opportunity for you.
- Open to Indian applicants who are 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be at the beginning of the second year of a postgraduate course (MTech/MSc.) in Geoinformatics or a course that involves remote sensing, GIS, spatial modeling, spatial analysis, or digital image processing for GIS and related subjects.
Prizes and Rewards: Selected students will receive a scholarship of INR 1 lakh per year.
MEDHAAVI ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP 2023-24: Empowering Engineering Students
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is offering the Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Programme 2023-24 to support underprivileged students pursuing engineering courses at specified 20 NITs across India.
- Students enrolled in engineering courses (any year) in the academic year 2023-24 at any of the specified 20 NITs across India are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored at least 55% marks in the Class 12 examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 8 lakh from all sources.
Prizes and Rewards
Selected students will receive a one-time fixed scholarship of INR 50,000.
Don’t miss the deadline of 07-06-2023! Apply online at www.b4s.in/it/BPCLS1. This is an excellent opportunity to pursue your higher studies, gain self-confidence, achieve independence, and become employable.
Don’t miss out on these fantastic scholarship and fellowship programs! Take the first step towards your academic and professional success by applying today. Remember, deadlines are approaching fast, so make sure to submit your applications on time. Good luck!