The Government of India (GOI) offers a golden opportunity to students from minority communities to pursue higher education through the Post Matric Scholarship.
This scholarship program aims to improve access to quality education for economically disadvantaged minority students, thereby increasing their chances of completing higher education and enhancing employability.
The Prime Minister’s 15-point welfare plan for minorities, unveiled in June, includes the implementation of the Post Matric Scholarship for deserving minority students. Whether you’re a high school student planning to attend college or someone seeking new challenges after completing your diploma, this prestigious scholarship welcomes students from all corners of the country. Don’t miss out on the chance to receive this generous award!
GOI Post Matric Scholarship 2023
The Post Matric Scholarship is designed to support higher education in India at government or private higher secondary schools, colleges, and universities. It also covers technical and vocational courses at industrial training institutes affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) for classes XI and XII, including polytechnics and other courses. This scheme, implemented and funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs through States/UT Administrations, aims to empower minority students in their pursuit of education.
GOI Post Matric Scholarship details
At GOI, we are committed to helping talented students achieve their dreams. We are excited to introduce the GOI Post Matric Scholarship 2023, offering full tuition coverage for eligible students pursuing post-secondary education in the United States. Whether you’re currently in high school or about to graduate, this scholarship can bring you closer to your dream career. Don’t wait; apply now to grab this incredible opportunity!
Information on Minority Post-Matric Scholarships
Minority students seeking post-secondary education can find valuable information about post-matric scholarships through the website of the Post-Secondary Education Commission (PSEC). The website features a search function that allows students to explore scholarships focused on specific areas of study, such as business, engineering, or mathematics. Additionally, the site provides details about tuition rates and loan eligibility for minority students.
Post-Matric Scholarship Renewal 2023
Renewal cases do not generate merit lists. Scholarships will be awarded to renewal applicants who scored at least 50% in the previous year’s exams (at the same institute and in the same course), approved by State Governments/UTs, and verified by designated authorities. Students continuing the same course and attending the same institute or school may renew the scholarship for the following academic year, provided they obtain a certificate showing they achieved 50% of the required marks.
Duration and Announcement of the scholarship
The scholarship covers the entire academic year, with maintenance allowance provided for a maximum of ten months per year. The scheme is announced well in advance through advertisements in major language newspapers, local dailies, and other appropriate publicity channels by the concerned State Government or Union Territory Administration.
Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Amount
The Central Sector Scheme is fully funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. The rates of scholarship for admission and tuition fees and maintenance allowances for various levels of education are as follows:
- Admission and Tuition Fee for Class 11th & 12th: Rs. 7,000/- per year (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
- Admission and Course/Tuition Fee for Technical and Vocational Courses of 11th and 12th level (Courses of one or more years): Rs. 10,000/- per year (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
- Admission and Tuition Fee for Undergraduate & Postgraduate level: Rs. 3,000/- per year (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
GOI Post Matric Scholarship 2023 online Apply
To apply for the Post Matric Scholarship Minority Applicants 2023 online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of NSP scholarships.gov.in.
- Click on the “New Client Enrollment” link on the landing page and read the registration guidelines.
- After the new registration process, click on the “Login to Apply” link on the landing page.
- Log in using the application ID and password received during registration, change the password, and keep it secure.
- Access the application form from the applicant dashboard and fill in all required information.
- Click “Final Submit” at the end of the form to successfully submit your application.
- Print and save the application form for future reference.
GOI Post Matric Scholarship Required Documents
To complete the application process, you’ll need the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Photo with Signature
- Last Year’s Mark List
- Residential Proof
- Self-Declaration of Income Proof
- Self-Declaration of Religious Certificate
- Bank Passbook Xerox with IFSC Number
Embark on your journey towards higher education and a promising future with the GOI Post Matric Scholarship 2023! Don’t delay; apply now and seize this opportunity to fulfill your academic aspirations.