EWS Scholarship: Through the EWS Scholarship Program, scholarships will be awarded to tenth-grade students. Few applicants are accepted into the scheme. An economic disadvantage certificate is required for candidates. Here’s everything you need to know about the EWS Scholarship Program.
In order to understand what Rajasthan EWS Scholarship Yojana 2023 is, what it aims to accomplish, its advantages, the eligibility requirements, necessary documents, and the application process, please read this article carefully.
EWS Scholarship 2023, know about…
In order to assist students from economically disadvantaged groups, the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education established the EWS Scholarship 2023. Students who are economically disadvantaged in the general category are eligible for this program. Those students who score over 80% on their class X secondary examination can apply for scholarships from the Rajasthan Board under its special student and grant scheme.
Scholarships will be awarded to students from economically disadvantaged classes and general category pupils who achieve 80% on the Rajasthan Board Secondary Exam. Afterward, the student will be able to attend regular classes in 11th and 12th grade. The student will become more interested in learning, and his future prospects will be brighter as a result. Financial limitations will prevent students from finishing their studies.
EWS Scholarship 2023 Information
|Name Of The Yojana||EWS Scholarship Yojana|
|शुरुआत की गई||राजस्थान सरकार द्वारा|
|लाभार्थी||राजस्थान के आर्थिक कमजोर वर्ग के छात्र|
|उद्देश्य||छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करना|
|अंतिम तिथि||15 नवंबर 2022|
Now is the time to apply for the EWS Scholarship Yojana 2023. The application process is open to students in the 9th to 12th grade or undergraduate students. Applications must be submitted by 31st January 2021.
- Boys and girls who are natives of Rajasthan are eligible for this scheme.
- Students of general category and students who are economically backward will be eligible for this program.
- Students who have earned more than 80% marks in the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Examinations for the years 2021 and 22.
- EWS scholarships will be available for two years to students studying regularly in class 11th and 12th at the school.
This government program aims to aid low-income students in pursuing higher education through the EWS Scholarship Yojana (ESY). It is imperative for students to know the required documents that they will need to apply for the scholarship now that the scheme has been renamed EWS2023. As we have described in this blog post, you need to submit all the necessary documents when applying for the EWS2023. Make sure you have all the documentation needed and submit your application as soon as possible!
- Mark sheet for class 10th
- Certificate of EWS
- Income certification
- Reception of fees
- Student photo
- Card with Aadhar number
- Aadhar card
- Passbook photocopy
- Proof of basic address
- Certificates of BPL, etc.
EWS Scholarship Online Application Process
- Go to rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in first.
- Only schools will be able to submit online applications for the EWS Scholarship Yojana 2023.
- The application form will be given to students by the school itself under this scheme.
- As soon as the students reach their school, they must contact the head of the institution of their school and get the scholarship form.
- It is important to enter all the information requested in the form carefully.
- Upon filling out the application form, all the necessary documents must be submitted along with it to the management of the concern.