By using the E-Kalyan Jharkhand (e-Kalyan Jharkhand) portal, students can apply for “Fresh” and “Renewal” scholarships post-matric. On the E Kalyan Jharkhand portal, one can also fill out applications for both within and outside the state. It is necessary to check the status of the application after a successful online application from time to time so that one knows the application’s status.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Portal
Jharkhand’s Welfare Department of Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities and Backward Classes has released ‘eKalyan Portal’.
Students from SC, ST, and BC categories are provided with scholarships every year. Those students studying in colleges and universities in Jharkhand. By the way, a provision has been made to provide students with government assistance. A scholarship application can be submitted only through the E-Kalyan portal. Once approved by the concerned department, the scholarship amount is deposited into the student’s bank account.
E Kalyan Application Status Check
The following steps will help you check the status of your application if you have filled out an online form and want to see where it stands.
- Here is the link to the official website – https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/
- Write Students Login / Registration can be found in the ‘Services’ menu on the home page.
- Log in using your “Student Login ID”.
- On the Post Matric Application Status page, click on “Application Status”.
- Then select “Session”. All the details will appear after this.
Scholarship Application Reject Reason
Scholarship applications may be rejected at any time. Below are some possible reasons why the applicant does not receive a scholarship.
- Uploading the wrong Bonafide.
- Incorrect income, residential, and caste certificates were uploaded.
- Incorrectly filling in ‘Study Year’ and ‘Course’.
- Uploading all documents in the wrong size and scan.
- There is no recognition of uploaded documents.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Registration
The following steps can be followed to make a new registration of any student:
1. Click on “Sign Up” on e-Kalyan’s official website.
2. Next, enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
3. Enter the confirm password after selecting a password.
4. Please enter the Captcha Code correctly and click “Create Account”.
5. You will need to login again after your account has been created.
6. Click “Apply online” after logging in.
7. Also fill in your Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Category, Date of Birth, etc.
8. Enter your matriculation, 10th grade and Aadhaar details.
9. You will need to enter your permanent address, course details, and bank details.
10. Click on “Submit” after all details have been filled out correctly.
11. Once you have completed the application form, take a printout and sign it.
E kalyan Portal Student Login
- The first step is to open e Kalyan Jharkhand’s website or to visit this link: https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/studentLogin.do
- Click on the Student Login / Registration link under Services on the home page menu.
- You will then be presented with a login form where you can choose your Student/Login Name, Email, and Mobile.
- Type the password and the one you selected in the box.
- You can now log in by entering the captcha code.
e Kalyan Documents Upload
If you do not have all the required documents, then you can upload them when you submit the new registration form. If you do not have all the required documents, then you can upload them after you submit them. Make sure you scan the entire package before uploading it. All documents should be in JPG format and the maximum size should be 150 KB.
- The passport-size photo should be uploaded.
- Bank accounts Passbook
- Enter the ‘Issue Date’ and ‘Certificate No.’ of the Income Certificate.
- Fill in the ‘Issue Date’ and ‘Certificate Number’ for the Caste Certificate.
- Please upload your Residential Certificate and fill in the ‘Issue Date’ and ‘Certificate No.’.
- Please upload the Bonafide Certificate.
- The mark sheet certificate from the previous course should be uploaded.
- The application form should be uploaded after it has been signed.
Scholarship Application Renewal
If you have previously registered for Scholarship Jharkhand eKalyan, you will not have to do so again. You just have to renew online, which is very easy. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Start by logging into the e-Kalyan website.
- Click on “Apply Online” once you have logged in.
- The applicant’s details will then appear.
- Change the bank in “Edit Bank Details” by selecting “Yes” otherwise select “No”.
- “Last Year Class Details” should contain details from the previous year.
- In Edit Details, fill in “Income”. If you wish, you may change anything else.
- In the Change Scholarship Type section, select “No”.
- Upload the income, bonafide, and mark sheet documents now.
- Please enter the “Captcha” code and click “Submit”.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Eligibility
Ensure that you understand the eligibility requirements before filling out the online form. If they meet all the requirements listed below, then feel free to apply online.
- Ensure that the college in which you are studying is government-recognized.
- For STs and SCs, the family’s annual income shouldn’t exceed 2,50,000/-.
- It is recommended that BC does not exceed 1,50,000.
- It is necessary for the student to be a resident of Jharkhand.
How do you recover your password if you forget it?
For some reason, you may forget your password and wish to change it. To do so, follow the steps below:
- In the Student Login section, click Forget Password.
- Enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and e-mail address.
- Click “Submit” when you are done.
- The password will then be sent to the registered mobile number in a message.
- Mobile Number Update
- Following are some steps you can follow if you want to change your mobile number-
- To begin, click on “Student Login”.
- After that, click on the “Registered Mobile Number” link.
- Enter the mobile number now.
- An “OTP” will be sent to the mobile number entered.
- Enter “OTP” in the Enter OTP box.
- You can update your mobile number by clicking “Update Mobile No”.
- The mobile will not be updated successfully after you do this.
- You will now see the new mobile number when you log out and back in again.
Link Aadhar with Bank Account
Currently, it is mandatory to link the Aadhar card with your bank account. If the bank account is not linked to your Aadhaar number, you will be unable to get the scholarship. Moreover, you may be denied the scholarship if the Aadhaar card is not linked to your bank account. Here is how to find out if your Aadhaar card is linked to your bank account-
- The first step is to click this link of the UIDAI Aadhar Portal: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
- Enter the Aadhar number and a Virtual ID if you have one.
- You will then need to enter the “Security” code.
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- Upon clicking, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- You will then be able to see the status by verifying the “OTP”.
For the application, what documents are needed?
When you fill out an online scholarship application, you must upload some documents. These include:
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Passport Size photo
- Bonafide Certificate
- Previous Mark Sheet
- Scan Copy of Ekalyan Form