Dr Ambedkar Scholarship: In June 2018, the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment of the Government of India announced the announcement of the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Chandigarh 2023. Here is a detailed explanation of the scheme in today’s article. For students of the Economically Backward Class, the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has designed this program. Detailed information about the scholarship, including eligibility, benefits, application, important dates, and more, will be provided.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Chandigarh, know about…
The cost of living in Chandigarh is among the highest in India. Many UT students suffer from financial crises due to which their studies suffer greatly. The state and federal governments run a number of programs to support students and assist them in completing their education. The scheme we going to discuss today called “Dr. Bhagwan Ambedkar Scholarships Chandigarh Scholarships for Economically Backward Students in Chandigarh. General category students with family incomes under 1 lakh rupees qualify for this scheme. Before applying, you can read further sections of this article for more details.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Chandigarh, Key Points…
- Scholarships for post-matriculation in the Dr Ambedkar tradition.
- Government of India, Department of Social Justice & Empowerment.
- Government Department: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Designed for students from economically backward classes (EBCs).
- Financial assistance is provided.
- Online applications accepted.
- The official website is scholarships.gov.in.
Check now: Check Govt. New Scholarship Schemes and Apply Now…
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Chandigarh, Selection Process
A student’s academic record and family financial background will be consider when selecting them for this scholarship.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Chandigarh Benefits
- A monthly maintenance allowance of INR 750 will given,
- There will be a monthly reader allowance of INR 175 for blind students,There is a maximum charge of INR 900 per annum for study tours,
- Up to 1,000 rupees for thesis typing and printing.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be a member of the General Category, not a member of the Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Other Backward Class.
- Applicants’ families should not earn more than INR 1 lakh per year.
- The applicant must be enroll in a post-matriculation or post-secondary course offered by a government institution.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to two boys from the same family/guardian.
- Scholarships/stipends must not be held by the applicant.
Apply Now: Now Appply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2023…
- Annual fee details verified by Institute.
- Certificate of last passed class.
- Copy of Aadhaar card/Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- Bank account in the name of student linked with Aadhaar.
- Copy of residence proof.
- Proof of annual income of parents/guardians.
- Self-declaration from the transgender students.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Application Process
- The NSP portal is where you can apply for this scholarship.
- You can now register from the top of the home page by clicking on the new option.
- Check the box after reading the information on the screen
- You will be able to register yourself by clicking on the continue button.
- Registration form – Enter details such as residence, scholarship category, student’s name, scheme type, date of birth, gender, mobile number, etc.
- By verifying your phone number and email address, click the register button and complete the registration
- You can now apply for the Dr. BR Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Class
- Students in Chandigarh by clicking on the link below
- Upon clicking on the application form, the form will appear on your screen. Fill it out as directed.Review the
- details, upload the documents, submit the form, and take a printout.
Leave a Reply