CHED: The Commission on Higher Education sponsors the CHED Scholarship Program. Students will benefit from this Scholarship Programme. A cash award will be given to the beneficiaries so that they can further their education. To learn more about the CHED Scholarship Program 2023, please read the content provided in this article. The information here includes step-by-step instructions on how to fill out the forms, eligibility criteria, benefits under the scheme, and essential dates.
CHED Scholarship Program 2023, about…
Scholarships awarded through the CHED Scholarship Program (CSP) are a popular choice for upcoming college students. CHED Scholarships are provided to college students who are enrolled or planning to enroll in accredited colleges, universities, or even higher education institutions as part of CHED Scholarship Program 2023. Merit will be the determining factor in selecting the scholarship recipient. CHED scholarship will be offered under this scheme, as well as a half scholarship. The application form for CHED Scholarship program can be submitted online.
CHED Scholarship Program Details
- CHED Scholarship Program is the name of the scheme.
- Commission on Higher Education launched.
- Students are eligible to participate.
- The last date to update is soon.
- There are monetary benefits.
- Online submissions are accepted.
- Visit the official site at ched.gov.ph/scholarships.
CHED Scholarship Program 2023 Benefits
Criteria for Eligibility
- Filipino citizens are eligible to apply CHED Scholarship.
- For full merit, the candidate must be a senior high school graduate or for graduation with a GWA of 96% or higher. For half-SSP or half-PESFA, the candidate must have a GWA of 93% to 95%.
- Applicants must not earn more than four lakh rupees per year in their family.
- No other scholarship or financial aid program may be used by the applicant.
- It is not permitted for an applicant to have graduated from a degree program.
- A true certified copy of the birth certificate;
- Proof of Income (any of the following)
- Copy of Photocopy of grades in Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12
- High school report card
- For children of OFWs and seafarers, a photocopy of any of the following:
- The latest copy of the contract;
- Proof of income
- For children of non-OFWs, a photocopy of any of the following:
- Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return of parents or guardians;
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue
- A case study from the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
- Affidavit of No Income
- Certificate of Indigency from Barangay.
CHED Scholarship Program 2023 Online Application Process
The following steps must be followed in order to apply for CHED scholarship scheme:
- Please click the links according to your region.
- A computer screen will appear with the application form.
- The application form requires that you fill in the details as asked on the screen.
- Upload the significant documents to the application.
- Submit the application form after reviewing your details.