Post Matric Scholarship: Here to provide information on the Bihar After Matric Scholarship. With this article, interested students can learn important information. You must be aware of the eligibility requirements, the application procedure, key dates, list of papers you must upload, and many other details in order to apply for the plan. This post includes all of the information regarding the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023 as well as a direct application link and a step-by-step application procedure. It is advised that you gather all the data before applying, and that you submit your application by the deadline.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023, about…
The Bihar government’s education department has announced this scholarship. This scholarship programme has been made available to students who have completed the 10th grade and plan to continue their studies in the 11th, 12th, ITI, diploma or degree programmes. The delayed scholarships for the previous three years will now be released, according to the Bihar government. To receive the benefits, interested students can apply for the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship. The department PMSonline.bih.nic.in web portal has scholarship application forms available.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Details
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship is the Name of the scheme.
- Education Department, Govt of Bihar Launched this Scheme.
- This Scheme Launched for Students.
- The Benefits are Monetary.
- Online Applications are Accepted.
- pmsonline.bih.nic.in is the Official Website.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Objective
The Bihar state government launched this programme with the goal of aiding students who fall under the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Very Backward Classes categories financially. Also, to inspire students to continue their education after matriculation without worrying about the cost of tuition. This programme will assist students in covering their tuition costs.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Candidates must be state of Bihar permanent residents.
- Candidates must be members of one of the following groups: Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Extremely Backward Classes.
- For the years 2021–22 and 2020–21, the applicant’s yearly income cannot exceed 3 lakhs and 2.5 lakhs, respectively.
- For the academic year 2019–22, a student’s annual income cannot exceed 2.5 lakhs for SC/ST/EBC students and 1.5 lakhs for BC students.
- The applicant must possess a certificate of passing the 10th grade.
- The award will only be available to two sons from the same family and parent/guardian.
- 10th marksheet Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Fee Receipt from Institution
- Last Exam Passing Marksheet
- Any Other Document.
The Selection Process
The following criteria will be used to choose the applicants:
- Screening of the application
- Selection list prepared
- Documents verification
- Final list.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- You must visit the Education Department of Bihar’s Post Matric Scholarship webpage.
- You must choose either the BC & EBC Students Post Matric Scholarship or the SC & ST Post Matric Scholarship from the home page.
- The screen will switch to a new page, where you must choose the “New Student Registration” option.
- After reading the critical information, check the box and choose “Continue”
- Fill out the registration form with the student’s name, gender, Aadhar number, birthdate, email, mobile number, and other information ().
- Check the email, cellphone number, and Aadhaar number, then input the security code to finish the registration process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
- After carefully examining the information, submit the application and, lastly, print it down for future use.
Check Application Status
- You must visit the Bihar government’s education department’s official website.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- Now select the option from the homepage for Check Student Application Status.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- Date of birth and Aadhar number must be entered.
- Click the search option now.
- The screen will provide the status of the student application.