BHU Scholarship 2023 Update: You can apply for the BHU scholarship 2023 if you have taken admission to Banaras Hindu University if you are planning to continue your education in India.
The candidates can fill out the application form for the scholarship opportunity from the article provided below, and we will also share with you all the information related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of the university.
You can apply for the scholarship before the deadline, and we’ll provide you with all the information about the eligibility criteria.
The Banaras Hindu University was founded to impart knowledge to those who wish to pursue higher education in the country. University of Varanasi is located in the area known as Banaras and is an internationally renowned temple of learning. It is the Alma Mater of people who work for respectable companies in India and have good jobs.
A lot of well-known personalities have graduated from Banaras Hindu University and have created safe spaces for themselves and their loved ones in the future. University students can choose from a wide range of courses and degrees.
BHU Scholarship Scheme:
BHU Scholarship 2023 Update: The Banaras Hindu University offers many opportunities for people to continue their education without worrying about the financial differences that they are currently facing. By visiting the official website of the organization, candidates can fill out an application form and apply for the scholarship.
By visiting the official website, candidates can fill out the application form and send it to the relevant authorities within a limited timeframe. Scholarship applications are open to candidates who suffer from financial limitations and would like to pursue their education through monthly benefits.
Benefits and Features :
The candidates can check all the types of benefits offered by BHU University-
- Under the “Annadaan Yojna” of Shri Vishwanath Temple, blind students will receive free lunch and dinner along with INR 5000 per annum per head in financial assistance to a maximum of 20 blind students. 100 students will receive an annual grant of INR 2000.
- Physically Handicapped students will receive a one-time scholarship of INR 4000 (per student) for the duration of their course.
- For organizing seminars/workshops at the faculty/institute level, a maximum of INR 5000 will be provided as financial assistance. A maximum of 10 Seminars/Symposia/Workshops should be offered each year and should be beneficial to students.
- A maximum of 50 poor bonafide students of BHU University will be offered lunch and dinner at “Annapoorna Bhojnalaya”, BHU for a period of seven months (i.e. from 2nd October until exam time). For the above-given period, female hostellers will receive the actual Mess charges.
- A maximum of 20 blind candidates will be offered INR 5000 per annum as financial assistance under the “Annadaan Yojna” of Shri Vishwanath Temple.
- A Cash Prize of INR 4000 and INR 3000 will be awarded to the First and Second Rank holders, respectively.
For candidates from poor families, an amount of INR 2000 per year will be offered as financial assistance.
- A maximum of 100 students can apply for this scholarship.
The Physically Handicapped candidates will receive a one-time payment of INR 4000 (per student) for the duration of their course.
- A maximum of 25 students can apply for this scholarship.
Candidates (excluding research scholars) participating in any of the national-level seminars/symposia/conferences will be reimbursed for their sleeper class rail fare.
- Seminars/Workshops at the faculty/institute level can be organized with financial assistance up to INR 5000. Students should benefit from these Seminars/Workshops, which are limited to a maximum of 10 per year.
In order to be eligible for the BHU Scholarship 2023 Update, the applicant must meet the following criteria:-
- The scholarship is available to students in classes 11 and 12 who score at least 60% marks or a CGPA of 7 or a B2 grade in the entire subjects at the annual exams.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is required throughout the academic year. For this, an attendance certificate must be obtained from the school’s principal.
- Applicants should have a good discipline record and have no adverse reports concerning their conduct pending against them.
- It is recommended that the parents or guardians of the student do not earn more than INR 100,000 per year.
The scholarship is not open to candidates receiving scholarships from other sources.
- Students will be selected for this scholarship based on their academic performance. Four (4) students from Class 11 will receive this scholarship (2 boys and 2 girls).
To apply for this scholarship, you must submit the following documents:-
- A duly attested copy of the income certificate (not older than one year)
- Form for BHU Scholarship Registration
- The marks sheet must be duly attested
- Signed character certificate by the school’s principal
- An attendance certificate signed by the school’s principal
- Declaration letter from the student that he/she has not received any scholarship from any other source, countersigned by the school’s principal
- One recent colour passport-size photograph should be pasted on the application form and the other should be attached separately.
- On the back of the photograph, the student’s name and school should be clearly written.
Also Read: Up Scholarship
BHU Scholarship Online Registration:
In order to register for the BHU scholarship 2023, students must follow the following steps:-
- Fill out the BHU Scholarship Registration form and send it along with all the required documents to the address below by courier, registered mail, or speed post.
- Shri Pradip K Thakur, Duty. General Manager & I/C (Steel) & Hony Secretary, BHU Alumni Association, Basement, CET, SAIL, Shyamali Colony, P.O.-Doranda”, Ranchi-834002.
- Shortlisted students and their original certificates may be interviewed. Hence, candidates are required to keep a copy of the BHU Scholarship Form 2023 with their original documents.
Shri Pradip K Thakur, Duty. General Manager & I/C (Steel) & Hony Secretary,
- BHU Alumni Association, Basement, CET, SAIL, Shyamali Colony, P.O.-Doranda”, Ranchi-834002