AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls: You should apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2023! In addition to offering opportunities for female students in the Arts, Commerce, Science or Social Sciences to pursue a Bachelor’s degree, this scholarship also offers opportunities for students in the Humanities and Social Sciences. Students of all ages can apply for the scholarship, which is available throughout India.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls, know about…
As part of the AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2023 initiative, financial assistance will be provided to girls from rural and backward districts of India who are exceptional and talented. Students selected for the program will attend the country’s top institutions of higher learning. The AICTE is providing this scholarship so that these girls can develop their talents and become future leaders of the country.
Providing Pragati scholarships to girls meant to provide an incentive for them to continue their education without relying on their guardians for tuition fees and school fees. On the official website of the scholarship, aspirants can follow the step-by-step procedure to apply for the Pragati Scholarship for Girls. This scholarship award has launched by the AICTE. There are a number of rewards available to the aspirants of this scholarship. This scholarship is also open to students from backward categories.
New Scholarship: Check new Scholarship Updates and Apply…
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls Information
|Name||Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2023|
Students applying for the scholarship scheme must meet the following eligibility criteria:-
- Only girl children are eligible for the program.
- Through the Centralized Admission Process of the State-Central Government, the aspirant should be admitted to any AICTE-approved institution for the 1st year of degree or diploma course.
- The number of eligible girls per family is limited to two.
- A family’s annual income cannot exceed eight lakhs.
- On the basis of the qualifying examination, the aspirant will be selected on merit.
Apply now: Now Apply for 12th passed out scholarship…
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls Documents Required
Scholarship applicants must submit the following documents:-
- Mark Sheet of standards – X, XII, Others as applicable.
- Income Certificate for the preceding economic year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Admit card issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Certificate issued by the – Director, Principal, Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Bank Pass Book in the name of the applicant indicating- Account number, IFSC code, Photograph.
- Caste Certificate if belonging to – SC, ST, OBC.AADHAR Card
- In the event that the information provided by the child is found to be false, the guardian must sign a declaration, stating that he or she will refund the Scholarship amount if the information provided by the child is incorrect.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls Selection Criteria
- The scholarship is also available to backward category applicants, as follows: 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, and 27% for OBC.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the aspirants in the qualifying examination.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls Online Application Process
- Go to www.aicte-india.org, the official website of the national scholarship portal.
- On the screen, you will see the homepage of the website.
- Click on the new registration option from the homepage.
- Study the scholarship program instructions carefully.
- Accept the scholarship award terms and conditions.
- On the screen, you will see the registration form.
- Complete the application form with all the details of the applicant.
- The application form should be accompanied by any related documents of the applicant.
- Click on the register button now.
- After logging in successfully, select the Pragati scholarship.
- The application form must be filled out completely and submitted.
Leave a Reply