WBMDFC: It is now possible for all West Bengal students to pursue their education without having to worry about financial obligations. The purpose of today’s article is to discuss the WBMDFC Scholarship Schemes for the year 2023. There are different eligibility criteria for each scholarship of the West Bengal state that given separately for the West Bengal Scholarship-like procedure to apply for the WBMDFC scholarship. Additionally, we have provided some information about the West Bengal Scholarship’s features and benefits. The types of scholarships that the Government of West Bengal offers to West Bengal students have also been provided.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2023, Know more…
The desire to study further is common among some students. Due to financial constraints, they were unable to do so. West Bengal has thought of these students, so the state government has taken care of them. To help these needy students, WBMDFC Scholarship 2023 will also be introduce. West Bengal citizens also have access to many other schemes before this one. In spite of this, West Bengal has been develop by the government. However, poor people cannot afford to send their children to higher education levels. It is now no longer a concern for them. The government has a strong backbone in the field of education as well. West Bengal’s education system has been developing day by day.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2023 – Description
|West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)
|Students of WB State
WBMDFC Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For WB Merit cum Means Scholarship
- A West Bengal resident must apply.
- In order to qualify for the scholarship, the applicant’s family income cannot exceed 2.5 lakhs per year.
- It is also necessary for students to be enroll in a technical or professional course in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- A minimum of 50% marks must achieved in the applicant’s previous class in order to receive the scholarship.
For WB Talent Support Stipend Scholarship
- West Bengal natives are require to apply.
- A technical or professional course should have been offered to the applicant.
- It is required that an applicant have at least 50% in their final Higher Secondary / Graduation examination.
- There should be no more than Rs 2.5 lakh in annual family income for the student.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2023 Online Application Pocess
- Visit the official website of the WBMDC at www.wbmdfc.org first.
- Click on New Registration on the homepage.
- Select your institute’s district now.
- You will then be presented with the application form.
- This application requires you to enter all the required information.
- The next step is to click on submit and proceed.
- On the web page, fill out the eligibility column for the scheme.
- By clicking “Submit and Proceed”, you will be able to proceed.
- Make sure you are aware of the scholarship program relevant to you.
- The system will generate a User ID for you.
- Username and password are required to log in.
- Submit your work by clicking “Final Submit”.
- The application form should be printed out.