Vidyasaarathi Scholarship: Among India’s most popular scholarships is the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship. In order to help students who are relatively more than the other normal students in the country, a number of different schemes have been implemented through the implementation of this scholarship. The purpose of this article is to discuss important aspects concerning Vidyasaarathi Scholarships. On the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship portal, we can find a variety of scholarship schemes uploaded by different types of companies including eligibility criteria, application forms, selection procedures, and different types of scholarship schemes.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023, about…
NSDL e-Gov provides Vidyasaarathi as a platform for corporates and companies to apply for scholarships. Students applying for scholarships do not have to pay a fee to Vidyasaarathi. Vidyasaarathi Scholarship awards and incentives are also available according to the company’s desire and decision in the portal. Students who are very good at academics but are unable to pay their tuition due to their poor financial situation can receive scholarships from many companies that invest their funds.
Latest Update on Scholarship
‘Vidyasaarathi’, by Protean eGov Technologies, is the online scholarship platform provided by the Puravankara Group in partnership with Vidyasaarathi. Across nine engineering colleges in Pune Maharashtra, 24 students have been awarded scholarships. Support will be provided to the students so that they can pursue higher education. Students with a family income of at least five lakhs will be eligible for the scholarship. Every year, an amount of Rupees 10 lakh will be disbursed to students affected by coin 19 through this scholarship. To increase their employability and improve their future prospects, the scholarship will be available to the economically backward section of society.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details
|Launched by||Vidyasaarathi Group|
Criteria for Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned scholarship are as follows:-
- For Undergraduate Courses- Students must have scored at least 50% in their Class 12th examination.
- For B.E / B.Tech- Applicants must have completed their diploma course with at least 50% marks.
- For ITI- Students must score at least 35% in their 10th grade.
- For Diploma- A minimum grade point average of 50% is required.
- Applicants must not earn more than Rs. 300000 per year in their household
- ACC employees and their children are not eligible for the scheme.
Application for the Vidyasaarathi scholarship requires the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of identity
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Marksheet of class 10th, 12th
- Educational Certificate
- Student Bank Passbook
- Allotment letter
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fee receipts
- Income certificate
- PAN Number
- Voter ID Card
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Online Application Process
The application process for the Vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme is as follows:-
- To begin the process, visit the Vidyasaarathi Scholarships website.
- Click on the Apply for Scholarship link on the homepage.
- You will need to enter your personal information.
- Please enter the captcha code.
- Submit the form.
- Upon receiving your login ID and password, you will be able to access your account.
- Access your credentials by logging in.
- Scholarships are available based on your preferences.