UP Scholarship: UP Scholarship Status can be checked by students of Uttar Pradesh. For students who cannot continue their education, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a scholarship program. The following article explains how candidates can check UP Scholarship Status 2023 in detail. We will also explain in detail how you can apply for Fresh or Renewal Pre and Post Matric Status. By following the step-by-step procedure, you can check the PFMS Balance of this scholarship. Under the Uttar Pradesh scholarships program, the Uttar Pradesh Government provides pre-matric and post-matric scholarships separately. Scholarships are available for students based on their educational level.
UP Scholarship Status 2023, about…
The Uttar Pradesh state government will assist students in getting an education without sacrificing their family’s finances. There will be scholarship opportunities available to students in Class 9th to 12th from the Uttar Pradesh Government. Students of different castes, creeds, and genders will be eligible to receive scholarships. On the Uttar Pradesh scholarship scheme’s official website, students can register themselves as students and apply for the scholarship. This Scheme will help you get a good job so that you can succeed in your career.
UP scholarship Status Details
|Name||UP Scholarship Status 2022|
|Launched by||UP Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunity|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the UP state|
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
- A domicile must be issued by a competent authority and the applicants must be Uttar Pradesh residents.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a state school or college.
Students studying in class 9 or 10 are eligible to apply for scholarships under the Pre-matric class 9-10 category.
- Post-matriculated UP Scholar applicants must have completed class 10 (high school) and be currently enrolled in class 11 or 12.
- Post-matriculated candidates must have passed class 12th and be enrolled in any higher education program at a university within the state to qualify for the Schemep.
- Criteria for income eligibility
For all categories of post-matric scholarship, the family’s annual income must not exceed two lakhs,
The family’s annual income from all sources should not exceed two lakhs for all post-matric scholarships other than 12th,
In all categories of the UP Pre Matric Scholarship, the annual income must not exceed one lakh,
All relevant certificates must be presented as proof, in addition to this.
For this opportunity, candidates must submit the following documents:-
- Mark Sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted to the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates.
UP Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
Here is the simple procedure for applying for the Scheme:-
- The Uttar Pradesh scholar scheme can be found at scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Your screen will display the website’s homepage.
- Now you need to click on the Student tab.
- Select the option for New Registration.
- Choose your category
- Your screen will display the application form.
- Your personal details must be filled out on the application form.
- Please upload all your documents.
- Your application form needs to reviewed and checked.
- Ensure that the application form duly filled out and printed.
- You have successfully submitted the form.
UP Scholarship Check Status
Here is a simple process for checking this scholarship’s status:-
- For the Uttar Pradesh scholar scheme, you will need to visit the official website.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- The Status option can found by clicking on it.
- On the homepage, you will need to enter your Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
- You will now see the status of your application.
- For future reference, you can print out the application status.
UP Scholarship Check Status of Payment
- To apply for the Uttar Pradesh scholar scheme, you must first visit its official website.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- The UP Scheme Payment Status option can be access by clicking on it.
- On the PFMS website, a new page will appear.
- Fill out the application form with your details.
- Once you have selected the Registered Mobile Number option, click Get OTP.
- Click on the Submit button after entering the OTP.
- You will see the payment status on the screen.